vacation (KiriBaku smut)

Bakugou sat in his dorm room, alone. His boyfriend Kirishima was out on a family vacation, and this was probably the most horny that Bakugou has ever been. Any thought of Kirishima, or even TALKING to Kirishima got him all hot and bothered.

One problem was that Bakugou never thought about the idea of masturbating, it kinda grossed him out to look at other people getting it on to get pleasure.

Another day had gone by with him being horny and not getting the attention he wants. He layed in his bed, hoping Kirishima would answer his texts, or call him. The house felt oddly empty without Kirishima's stupid laugh, or his awful jokes.

As soon as Bakugou was about to drift off his phone went off. He picked it up and answered it, "What the hell you want?" Bakugou asked, his voice filled with annoyance.

"Sorry sleepy head, I just wanted to check up on you!" Kirishima's go lucky voice rang in Bakugou's ear. As soon as he heard, he bolted up and felt filled with energy.

"YOU ASSHOLE! YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY CALLS OR TEXT!!!!" Bakugou yelled, "But I'm happy to hear your voice again" He softly said to himself.

Kirishima took this as an opportunity, "Oh, so you missed me THAT much?~" Kirishima asked in a seductive voice. Bakugou gasped to himself and felt himself get hard. (A/n: he's got Kirishima's quirk ;) ) Kirishima giggled at this and decided to tease him.

"Awe Bakugou, getting a little bothered?~" Kirishima whispered in a husky voice. Bakugou whimpered and looked down at his boxers "S-shit..." He sighed to himself.

"What? Got hard already?~" Kirishima teased more "Couldn't handle how I was talking dirty nothings into your ear?~" Kirishima said a little louder than a whisper. Bakugou whimpered and moaned softly. Kirishima smirked and got an idea.

"You must be hot and bothered,right?    Imagining my dick in your ass, making you moan and scream out for more?~" Bakugou whimpered more and couldn't take it anymore.

"K-Kirishima~" He moaned out. Kirishima walked to his room and sat on the bed, "Boxers. Off." Kirishima demanded. Bakugou obeyed this order and whimpered when the cold air touched his throbbing member.

"Now, be a good little slut and touch yourself" Kirishima was getting hard himself, but he had porn for that.

Bakugou wanted to yell at him, but he really needed this right now. He slowly started to slide his hand up and down his member. He whimpered and moaned. Kirishima knew that he needed to be the dominant one here.

"One condition, you listen to me, and me only. Don't tell me you need to cum so badly that you'll go numb. I'll tell you how fast, slow and when you can cum." The sudden dominance made Bakugou even more turned on (if that's even possible) Bakugou whimpered "Y-Yes daddy" If he was going to be dominated over, he better act submissive.

Kirishima chuckled and loved the new nickname, "Now listen to daddy and stroke yourself nice and slow. You want daddy to hear your whimpers, don't you?"

Bakugou began to stroke himself like Kirishima ordered him to. It was torture for him, yet so arousing. The fact that Kirishima was telling him what to do without him there.

"Ngh...kiri...shima~" Bakugou moaned out, "D-daddy.....please~" He felt his heart jump out of his chest calling Kirishima daddy. He needed more pleasure, he needed to be demanded to go faster.

"Ya know, if I was there, I'd have to up against a wall, fucking you like there's no tomorrow~" Kirishima suddenly said, causing Bakugou to whine and moan, "Awe, are all those whines and moans first me? Do daddy a favor and jack off faster"

Bakugou bit his lip and went faster, his whines and moans getting louder. He put the call on speaker and set down his phone, flipping over on his stomach, his held up by his knees and his head on a pillow. He felt himself draw near his climax, and couldn't keep in all the moans and mewls escaping from his mouth.

"Kirishima!~ I'm c-close!!~" Bakugou hid his face in the pillow and stroked his member faster. Kirishima made a clicking sound with his tongue and sighed.

"Babe, you listen to me. I'll say when you can cum~" Kirishima said as he was ever so slightly palming himself through his jeans. Bakugou whined and tried to not climax, his cock was in desperate need of release, but he didn't want to disobey daddy's orders.

"Stroke yourself nice and slow for me baby~" Kirishima ordered as Bakugou did what he was told. He whimpered and clutched the bedsheets till his knuckles turned white.

Kirishima started groaning and moaning, jacking himself off. Bakugou was still going slow, just like Daddy (a/n: ;)) had ordered him to do.

"D-Daddy, please let me cum. I'll be a good little slut when you get back, but please let me cum~" Bakugou sounded so desperate, but God he needed to release. Kirishima smirked and chuckled.

"Of course baby, go ahead and cum for me" He said, as he waited for Bakugou's moans and whines to get louder and more needy. Bakugou started going faster until he felt his whole body shake with pleasure.

"Kirishima!!!~" Bakugou moaned and panted. Kirishima was panting on the other side, Bakugou could tell he was eating that shit eating grin. Kirishima then chuckled and said into the phone, "Damn, all of Daddy's friends loved your moans"

A/n: this is Gucci approved