Happy birthday Kristen

May 31. Dear diary,

I'm so glad my dad got me you (diary) for my 13th birthday. I finished the last one about a month ago, so you come on pretty handy. However my phone's broken. I was playing this new game called something jump last night, and it blew up leaving a weird smell. It wasn't a big explosion but my hand got a bit burnt and it hurts.

Today's lunch was pretty boring. Dad cooked something weird that looked like a thumb but nobody cared cause he's kinda depressed cause he's about to lose his work cause he crashed the company's van into a mailbox and he had to pay for the van, for the mailbox and extra for 'psychological damage'. I can't believe it it's just so unfair.

Talking about unfair my life is a mess. I have like 10 tests this week, plus I have my birthday and it's all just too much for me. I'm just 13 years old and I'm already dealing with 'stress'. That's what dad says about the rush in my arm. It's small but if I don't control my 'stress' it could get bigger and start to itch. I hope it doesn't. I'll try to control myself.

Today I'm having a sleep over at my house with some of my friends. Not all of them, some aren't here because they went on vacation, you know, it's summer break! Who doesn't leave? Well I actually never left for summer break. Since my mum passed 3 years ago my dad has been really busy with work and stuff. I miss her.

We'll do a lot of things. With we I mean my friends and I. We'll watch series on netflix, maybe paint our nails cause Aubrey has a this new polish that everybody wants to try but I don't like painting my nails or wearing make up. 

June 1. Dear diary,

I'm soooo pissed at my brother, he's 15 but he doesn't seem like it! Let me explain: We were at my bedroom, painting our nails (My friends kinda forced me) and we heard a bunch of explosions! The tv, computer and my brother's phone broke and this smell invaded the whole house. When I say the whole house I mean the whole house, even the garage. The smell wasn't that bad but after a few hours everybody was complaining about a headache, inclouding me.

My brother was screaming so loud all my friends had to leave cause they were scared! His whole arm got burnt. There was blood all over his bedroom cause he was playing a weird game he likes (or liked) to play. He was scared. I'm still pissed but I hope he's ok. He has to be ok, for dad.

We took him to the hospital and they wouldn't let us in! It was full with burnt people but I don't know why. My dad says that every electronic device will blow up, destroying entire houses but I don't believe him. It sounds a little bizarre, like for a movie. 

Dad's taking us to have dinner with our grandparents cause he's looking for answers. Everything is a mess but grandpa Nick is really smart so he might solve this whole mess of explosions and burnt people. At least I hope he does, or we will be totally screwed.