Ice Cream

I slammed my locker door shut, and stormed my way through the school's long hallway. "ANDREW MARTIN! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?" Bitch, it's on like Donkey Kong...😈

Andrew Martin, my stupid best friend kissed my little sister Sophia. She was only fifteen. He's nineteen.  Now... my spies have told me that he is hidden around the boys locker room. I slammed the grimy door open and stepped into the sweat filled sauna. There were a few yells, and more than a few catcalls, but I shut them up with a glare. I nodded to my friend Alec, who was pointing to the showers. I smiled sweetly at him, and he stifled a chuckle. "Oh Andy.. Come out come out wherever you are..!" I heard him shuffle closer to the wall, and I whipped the currain to the side. He looked at me, fear in his crystal green eyes, and his mouth was open in a silent scream. He had an ice cream cone in his hand. I looked confusedly at him. "Why do you have an ice cream cone..? I tilted my head. "And why is it... ROCKY ROAD?!"  "E-easy there A-April.." FOOD IS MORE IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW. I smiled at him triumphantly. "Get up. Now." He struggled to stand up under my threatning gaze. I swiped at his ear with my hand, and caught it. I dragged him out of the room, past all the slack jawed jocks, past a grinning Alec, and out into the hallway, muttering a few dangerous words under my breath. "Andrew you naughty, naughty boy.."
"Why do you have ice cream? "Where did you get it?" And why did you kiss Sophie?"
He looked at me oddly. "Alec gave it to me.. in exchange for a dare.." "Why do you think I kissed Sophie?" I looked at him, (secretly plotting his death because he didn't give me any ice cream)  and supressed the urge to roll my eyes. "Umm, because your a player?" And you have broken all my other friend's hearts?" He looked at me, annoyed. "Has it ever occured to you that I like your little sister?" I scoffed. Then I stole what was left of his ice cream cone, and stuffed it in my face. He looked at me weirdly. I opened my mouth to say something, but before I could, Andrew flung me over his shoulder, and spanked me. "Eeeek!" Andy!? What was that for!?" He chuckled darkly. "For eating my icecream!"