♡ Changed ♡

Author notes will be at the end of the story.

There's something about Magolor that just gives you the butterflies. He is so nice and sweet, he has a great bubbly personality and he always makes you laugh and smile. You have been friends for quite some time, you considered him a very close friend. You enjoyed hanging out with with him but you always received looks from others. Including your other very close friend Meta Knight, he always told you away from that "lying wizard". It pained you hearing Meta Knight say all these bad things about the one that you really cared about and even secretly had a crush on. You understood that Meta Knight worried and cared about your safety. The last thing he could ever want is that wizard taking advantage of you and your feelings. Messing with a girl's heart is unforgivable in Meta Knight's eyes. 

You and Meta Knight walked together through the castle halls, waddle dees running around and keeping the castle in check. You were on your way to Magolor's Lor Starcutter. The two of you were having a picnic, Meta Knight of course was not pleased about this. 

"I just don't think it's a good idea ______, he's dangerous." he said in his thick Spanish accent. "Remember what happened when Kirby, Bandanna Dee, the King and I helped him? He's a lying backstabber!" 

Who could forget? It was the talk of Dreamland for a very long time. Ever since then, people didn't like Magolor that much and avoided him completely. You felt bad for him, he always told you he was lonely. When he came back to Dreamland you decided to welcome him and even offered to show him around. Since you both were from different planets, you both could relate. Hanging out with him often caused you to only fall for the Halcandran. The only friends he really has is you and Kirby. You had a kind heart, you always believed people could change. You knew deep down Magolor changed. Kirby understood that, why couldn't everyone else could too? 

"Meta Knight I remember all right, but he's changed. I just know he did, why can't we just leave it at that?" 

Meta Knight scoffed, "I doubt that wizard changed much."  

Your footsteps were in unison as you both made your way to the castle courtyard. "You'd be surprised how much he's changed." You said as you stopped and looked into his deep yellow eyes. 

"I know you care about me Meta Knight, but believe me he's a sweet guy. He really is sorry for everything and he even built Kirby that theme park remember?" Meta Knight soften his gaze, "And if anything happens, I'll be able to protect myself no problem." 

You were indeed strong. You and Meta Knight were star warriors, you've been partners for as long as you both could remember. You both fought and survived the war but lost many, many friends. Being very few surviving star warriors he was extremely protective of you. He couldn't bear to lose you too...

"You know how I feel about this ______, I won't hesitate to kill him if he hurts you."  

"I'll be just fine Meta knight, thank you for your concern but i'm more than sure it won't be necessary." You said as you smiled at your partner. You gave him a big hug, he tensed at your touch but soon wrapped his arms around you and returned the hug. His wings rubbing your back.  You both pulled away and you headed off to Magolor's  Lor Starcutter.  

"Bye Meta Knight, see you later! " You shouted and waved to your friend as you made your way out the castle. 

"Cuídate _____.... " Meta Knight said softly, eyes glowing green with concerned while he watched you take off.