When You First Meet

Yaaay my first story, OoPs. Its not the best but oh well.

     Tomura Shigaraki

   You worked at a videogame shop in a mall. It wasn't anything special, quite normal. You were sitting behind the front desk scribbling on a piece of paper, only a few people were in shop checking out the games. A man walked in, he different aurea coming from him, it wasn't anything bad though. He wore a black hoodie with the hood up, his long blueish hair covered his face and his hands were in his pocket.
     He walked up to the desk, "Do you guys have any of those new controllers? I broke mine..." He scratched his neck. "Oh, yea. Hold on," you reached over and picked up a new controller and put it on the desk in front of him. "How'd you break your old controller?" You asked curiously. The man tensed, "Oh, I...uh...my quirk ruined it..." He scratched his name again. "Oh! Well, be careful with this one," you chuckled and put it in  a bag.
    He puts the money on the counter and took the bag. "What's your name?" he asked suddenly after you finished typing away at the cash register. "Oh," you perked up, "I'm (y/n) (l/n), how about yours?" You smiled widely. "It's Tomura Shigaraki..." He said quietly scratching his neck again. "So obviously you like videogames, what types have you been playing recently?" You asked leaning against the counter.
    Tomura looked at you almost surprised, "Oh, uh, nothing special. Just a few RPGs and such like that," he replied. "Ooo! RPGs are pretty fun, I'm more into horror games myself though." You clapped your hands together giddily. "I actually think we have a wall back there for RPG games if you'd like to go and take a look. I'm also sure we're getting a whole truck load of new games here in two days." You ranted slightly, interested by the stranger, "If you'd like, I could take you to see some of the new ones before they're shelved?" You offered quietly, leaning over towards the male.
     "I'll have to think about it," Tomura said again after a pause, you clapped and and sat back down. "Perfect!" You exclaimed happily before noticing Tomura walking away towards the exit of the shop. "I'll see you in two days then, maybe," the man said before exiting the shop.

Dabi
(Thanks to my lil brother for the idea, lmao)

    You worked at HotTopic, which is always fun. You got half off on shit, too many buttons on your vest and met some kick-ass people. Today was the same as always, you were stocking the shelves with the new stuff when someone got your attention. You turned around to a chest, a taller gentlemen standing now right in front of you. You looked up at him, he had black spiky hair, blue eyes and multiple piercings(?) But what was most interesting was his arms and lower face, they almost looked...burnt? "Yes? What can I help you with?" You asked, still analyzing his face.
     "Where do you guys keep your piercings? I'm having trouble finding them," he sighed out clearly he didn't want anyone seeing him in there. "Oh! Yea. They're over there in that corner. We're having a sale buy one, get one free, if you'd like," You smiled and pointed to the corner of what he was looking for. The man nodded and walked away to the corner. You turned around to finished stocking the shelves before going back towards the counter.
      You looked back towards the corner, he was looking at two little packages with different piercings, he was truly interesting. You had seen lots of people with mutant type quirks or scarring but you haven't seen anything like his, it was almost pretty. He also had very gorgeous blue eyes which you noticed as he caught you staring at him. You looked away bashfully, scratching the back of your neck outta embarrassment. After a few more minutes, The tall man walked over putting two clear packages with the shiny silver jewellery. Ringing him up and putting it in a little bag, telling him the price.
      He paid for it and taking the bag, "so your name is (l/n)?" The man rasped tilting his head slightly. You brought your hand to the name tag on your chest and smiled, "(y/n) (l/n), yea. How about yours?" You chirped. He hummed, "my name is Dabi," he simple said before starting for the door, "I'll see you around, (l/n)," was all he said afterwards and left. You watched him go, tilting your head slightly interested him before another customer came up to the to the counter to check out they're item.