High School

OMG I'M LATE FOR MY PERIOD! Brandon is going to be so livid, we've only done anal! But still they say that as a possibility of getting you pregnant. I put on my pink lace bra, mini dress, and heels before rushing out the door. Brandon waited for me in his grandparents brown car. "Ay oh Nikki why'd you take so long.". I scoffed at him smiling, Brandon was my popular boyfriend of 3 years and nothing would break us apart. "I was getting sexy for you", I blushed. He looked me up and down as he said, "You did a really shitty job at it". Brandon hadn't been himself since I told him I didn't want to have sex till junior year. He always planned on taking me to lovers creek and making love to me in his car. "Brandon are you excited for our first day?". He laughed letting his white teeth show, "What do I need school for". I got nervous moving my hands up and down, "Brandon I'm late". Brandon laughed as he said, "We'll be on time for class". I stared into his eyes as I said, "For my period.". Brandon pulled over swiftly nearly missing a tree. "Abortion?", he gawked. I began to cry thinking about it, abortions cost a lot of money. "You told me you'd pull out". Brandon took a deep breathe as he said, "how do I know it's mine?". I cried thinking about his doubt, "Brandon I..". "You don't think I heard Oliver talking about you screwing him at the party?". I gasped, I didn't realize he knew about that. "Oliver is a fucking liar, I only have sex with you". We drove silently to school he dropped me off and said, "You better taking a fucking test after school". A part of me hoped I was pregnant so I'd never have to deal with that slut Mackenzie again. My friends Chloe and Zoey met me at the car. "Did you tell him?", Chloe pondered. I nodded, "he wants an abortion". Zoey laughed and whispered into my ear, "I have something to take the edge off". Chloe lead me to the bathroom were she lined out four lines of coke. "Insta happiness", she smiled while taking a line. We all did on happily as we got ready for an event full year.