"rock war"

╔══☆═════════════╗
R O C K  W A R
╚════════════☆═══╝

"my little one
she is so bad ,
bad as the sun"

Beverly sat on stairs smoking a cigarette, outside her apartment, waiting for the losers. She had called them all earlier, wanting them to come see something. Beverly after waiting, heard some arguing going on between Eddie and Stanley, quickly running down the stairs.

"I-I uh need to show you something." Beverly stuttered. All the kids looked worried and put their bikes down.

"What is it?" Ben asked.

"More than we saw at the quarry?" Richie added.

y/n stayed quite, hoping that Beverly also saw something weird.

"Shut up-shut up. Just shut up Richie!" Eddie yelled in anger.

"My dad would kill me if he found out I had boys in the apartment." Beverly signed.

"W-We'll leave a look out." Bill looked at the boys.
"R-Richie and y/n stay here."

"N-No y/n needs to come." Beverly looked over at her.

"Okay well R-Richie stay here."

"Wait-Wait-Wait. What happens if her dad comes back?" Richie questioned as he saw everyone go up the stairs.

"Do what you always do! Start talking!" Stan snapped back as he ran up the stairs behind y/n.

"It is a gift!"Richie groaned.

Beverly then lead the kids to a hall leading to the bathroom, at her small apartment.
"In there." Beverly pointed to the bathroom.

"What is it?" Stan asked.

"You'll see."

"Wait are you showing us your bathroom? I just want you to know that 89% of the worst accidents at home are caused in bathrooms. A-and that's where all the bacteria and fungi are and it's not really a sanitary place.." Eddie ranted.

Bill then opened the door, revealing a bloody room.

Eddie gagged. "I knew it!"

"Holy shit." y/n observed the room.

"You see it?" Beverly asked.

"Yes." Ben answered.

"What happened in here?" Eddie asked looking back at Beverly.

"My dad couldn't see it, I thought I might be crazy."

"Well if your crazy then we're all crazy." Ben whispered.

"We c-can't leave it like this." Bill stepped into the bathroom.

Soon everyone was cleaning up the bloody bathroom. Beverly cleaned up the mirror, Ben the walls, Bill the floor, Eddie the bathtub, Stan the walls, and y/n helped with the floor.
There were a few gags here and there but they all managed to clean the dirty bathroom.

"You know I love being your personal doorman, really. Could you idiots have taken any longer?" Richie rode his bike around all the 'idiots'.

"Shut up Richie!" Eddie scoffed.

"Yeah shut up Richie!" Stan agreed.

"Oh okay. Trash the trashmouth, I get it. Hey! I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor and imagining that the sink went all Eddies mom vagina on Halloween!" Richie groaned.

"She didn't imagine it." Bill stopped walking which caused them all to stop too. "I-I s-saw something too."

"You saw blood too?" Stan asked.

"Not blood. I saw G-G-Georgie. It seemed so real. I mean it seemed like him but there was this.."

"The clown." Eddie cut Bill off. "Yeah. I saw him too."

Bill then looked over at Stan, Ben, and y/n, all nodding, they had all seen the hideous clown.

"Wait. Can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why I'm not seeing any of this shit?" Richie tried to brighten it up a bit.

Then loud yelling came from the trees, mostly screams.

"Aw shit that's Belches car." Eddie said. "We s-should probably get out of here."

"Wait is that the homeschool kids bike?" Bill asked.

"Yeah that's Mike."

"W-we have to help him." y/n looked at the car.

"We should?" Richie asked.

"Yes." Beverly agreed and let her bike drop and ran towards the yelling. Everyone then followed her and dropped their bikes.

The kids then go into the woods, the barrens to be exact. They walk in and watch as Henry's about to hit Mike with a rock. But before he could do it y/n throws a rock at him which perfectly hit his head.

"Nice throw." Stan comments.

"Thanks." y/n responded as she picked up another rock.

Mike then comes towards the losers, Eddie then helps him up.

"You losers are trying too hard. They'll do you, you just gotta ask nicely, like I did." Henry grabbed
his crotch.

Ben then screamed in anger and throws a rock at Henry.

"What the fuck." Henry touches his head, looking at the blood, caused by the throw.

Then all the losers start throwing rocks at the Bowers gang, either hitting or missing them.

"Rock war!" Richie yelled. But quickly gets hit by a rock, knocking him down.

After a few throws, the losers finally scared off Henry and his gang. All of them had at least one simple drop of blood on them.

"Go blow your dad! You mullet wearing asshole!" Richie flipped Henry off, walking away from the boy.

"Thanks guys but you shouldn't have done that, he'll be after you guys now." Mike said.

"Oh no - no. Bowers, he's always after us." Eddie nodded his head.

"I guess that's o - one t - thing we all have in common." Bill stuttered.

"Yeah homeschooled. Welcome to the losers club!" Richie agreed.