sHE'S brOKen BECAUSE sHE beLIEvED

A year ago, my boyfriend, Alfie, lost my trust... 

''Don't you trust me, .... Cecily?'' He asked me, turning me around to face him. I looked him dead in the eyes with an expressionless face.

 ''...No, Alfie...I don't...'' I whispered barely above a whisper, shaking his hands off my shoulders. I turned to walk away again, but something tugged on my wrist. His touch made my blood run cold. I clenched my teeth, but I let him say what he had to say. I felt him tug on my wrist harder this time, causing me to stumble back into his chest. My body tensed up, but didn't relax even as he tried to get me to loosen up. I could feel his heart beating fast against my back. I didn't make an attempt to turn around and face him. I didn't want to see the pleading look in his eyes. I know that if I did...I wouldn't stand a chance. 

 ''Please look at me, Silly-'' He started.

 ''Don't call me that...'' I said qiuetly, rejecting my nickname, still not turning around. I felt him let go of my wrist and walk in front of me. He bent down crouched down in front of me, trying to get me to look him in the eyes. When I still refused to look him in the eyes, he tried to tip my head up with his hand. I pushed him away gently and walked a little ways from him, my back once again facing him. Tears burned the back of my eyes as I willed my eyes not to drown in my tears.

 ''Cecily?'' His voice faltered as he called my name, expecting me to turned around. When I didn't, he walked towards me and grabbed my wrist again, firmer this time. ''Cecily, come on. Quick messin' arou-''

 He had broken a promise that meant a lot to me...

 I turned around, whipping my arm out. I managed to get out of his hold, having caught him off guard. Before he could move, I grabbed his wrist and pulled up his sleeve, exposing his forearm.

''Did you know: the average person tells 4 lies a day or 1460 a year; a total of 87,600 by the age of 60? Tthe most common lie is: ''I'm fine.'' '' I said in a monotone voice as I looked over the fresh cuts on his arm, hidden under fresh bandages. When I looked up at Alfie through my hair. His whole body was tense, his hands were shaking violently, and his eyes were wide with fear and shame. He's been caught. Again.

 ''Liar...liar...pants on fire...'' I sang softly with a dark grin.

 I refuse to love someone who can't even love theirself...

A/N: Soooo, this is a oneshot I've never finished or posted and I was wondering if it was a good start and if it catches your attention. Like, would you want to read more?

~as always, sexy skittle queen