"angel"

╔══☆═════════════╗
A N G E L
╚════════════☆═══╝

"she's an angel
only angel ,
she's an angel ,
my only angel"

After the whole Henry thing everyone made their way to their homes. Except for y/n
who decided to head to the quarry.

She sat down on a rock, not really caring about the Curfew. She seemed quiet that day, what she saw the day before frightened her. It all just kept replaying in her head. Seeing her mother there, all covered in blood, seeing that horrible disgusting clown. It all just seemed like it was suffocating her with fear.

y/n grabbed a cigarette and lit it blowing cancer smoke into her lungs. She let out a sob as she looked up at the stars.

"What's my hotstuff doing here? All alone? Past curfew?" Richie asked from behind as he walked closer to y/n, she turned around and slightly smiled as she wiped away tears from her eyes.

"Ah nothing much. What are you doing here?" She inhaled her cigarette once more.

Richie sat next to y/n on the same rock.
"Just my quiet place." Richie takes the cigarette out of y/n's mouth and places it on his, inhaling the smoke into his lungs.

"Mine too." She chuckled at his actions.

"You seemed quiet today, you alright?"

"Oh, uh yeah sure."

"What do you mean sure?" Richie inhaled again.
"Your obviously not okay."

She took back the cigarette and took a puff. "Just some shit going through my mind."

"What kind of stuff? I mean you don't have to tell me, I was just wondering. But if you want to tell me, then I'm right here and I'll listen but if you d..."

"I'll tell you." y/n smiled. "It's my mom."

"What about your mom? Is she okay? Did she hurt you?"

"My mothers dead Tozier. All these memories of her dying are just filling up my head."

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know." Richie whispered. "You know I'm here for you. I know we haven't talked in ages but I just want you to know that you'll be safe as long as I'm here with you."

y/n looked at Richie and pulled him into a hug in which he held back.

"You know your really cute when your a softie." y/n giggled.

"Well enjoy the moment angel." Richie kissed her forehead.

"You know, I really enjoy your company Richie."

"I do too, love." Richie still held onto y/n. "I do too."