🙏Our god and small bean🙏

Brothers. Sisters. Transgenders and all those alike and different.

We gather here today to praise this one man.....

It's not Jesus.

It's not Noah.

But HIM....

Ryoma Hoshi the Ultimate Tennis Pro

He needs to be praised and given more love because he died way to early in the game.

(*spoiler alert btw.*)

You might be wondering why worship him?

Well for his background- he had a family, a lover, and a career. He couldn't have asked for more until he ended up playing a deadly tennis match against the Mafia. He realized they where cheating and he called the game off. The Mafia didn't like that and killed his mother and father. To keep the only person he had in his life alive he hid her. But it was only a matter of time before the mafia found her and killed her. Out of grief and rage he killed 3 mafia members and was sent to jail. He had some traumatic expierences like sexual assault (which in some free time events you'd learn that -dont ask him to take his clothes off-). Once in the KG Kaito saw Ryoma as an idol to him but to a heartbreaking or disappointing truth is that Ryoma thinks poorly of himself and says things like "Why don't you just kill me?". Of course this shows he was not only suicidal but depressed. Not long after that tho... He was killed and his body was eaten by piranhas and maid mom killed him.
(-btw his motive video is so sad as well I literally shouted "NO DAT AIN'T TRUE RYOMA. WE THE FANDOM LOVE YOOOOU"-)

Some of y'all are probs like
"oh he killed someone that's why I dont like him" or "Oh his back story is edgy" which aren't solid reasons to hate on Hoshi-kun.

I honestly think he is a brave man who stood up to the mafia of course he did have a dastardly price to pay.

So this is why my broothas and sistahs we form a harum to where we can give this glorious man the love he deserves!

Praise our god 🙏Ryoma Hoshi🙏