Let Me Go! (XXX)

Quick warning, this story contains
*rape
*strong language
*adult content
*emotional overdrives

Read at your own risk!

"Ugh...school" I thought. I was so upset that I had to get to 11th grade because the summer was awesome, I did so many fun activities and was so proud that I did those. But now, school.

I jumped out of bed and hopped in the shower, I think I turned it up a bit too hot because my skin felt sizzling so I turned it back a bit. Of course I was washing my hair and body.

~Time Skip~

"Okay...what to wear for my first day?" I looked around my closet for a decent outfit that would make me express myself for the first day of 11th grade. Damn am I happy that I only had this year and next year til' I'm out of this shitty prison. I finally found the perfect outfit.

I just decided to go with a bunch of Nike and just a burgundy colored hoodie

I just decided to go with a bunch of Nike and just a burgundy colored hoodie. I then sat down at my vanity and put my hair in a ponytail then started doing my makeup.. I didn't want anything to fierce or anything to simple. So I just gunned it and created a fucking masterpiece. It matched really well with my e/c eyes.

I then put on my Nike hat and packed my stuff into my backpack

I then put on my Nike hat and packed my stuff into my backpack. I made and ate some oatmeal and drank milk with it. I kissed my mum goodbye and drove to school.

~'Lil time skip~

It was first period... my day was already being a bitch to me. And if you're wondering I tend to cuss a lot, for educational purposes of course (sure). And of course my first period class we had assigned seats. I was sat next to this boy named Ethan who had round glasses and striking blue hair. I blushed a bit by looking at him. I must be a fucking idiot to fall for a nerd. My teacher was named Ms. Edwards. So we all shouted in unison "Hello Ms. Edwards!" I feel like hell is the definition of school in my book.

~Time Skip~

It was the end of the hour long period. I grabbed my binder and walked out to my locker to grab my stuff for gym class. The nerd's locker was right next to mine and he saw me grab (if you're uncomfortable with like feminine hygiene I suggest you turn back) my tampons from my locker. He giggled and said "That time of the month, huh?" My face flustered with embarrassment. "Uhh..y-yea.." I chuckled nervously and he laughed after me. "Don't be embarrassed, it's natural so I don't really mind." I'm in love already with this dude, my god. "I'm Ethan by the way." He held out his hand for a handshake. I shook it and said "Y/N" And smiled. He invited me over to his place. "So for science I hear we need partners to do a project, wanna be my partner?" Ethan said as he smiled. I chuckled "Sure, Ethan."
"Alrighty see ya there, Y/N"