Cuddle me (fluff)

(For these ones you can chose the gender.)
You had a pretty hard day at work and all you wanted to do is lay down with your boyfriend. Tom Holland the actor of Spider-Man was your boyfriend you couldn't get more lucky. He was amazing, always there for you. On days either he's stressed out or you are he'll lay on the couch and say:
"Cuddle me," when you spoon it depends on how Tom's feeling, if he's feeling needy or sad he'll be the little spoon but on days he knows you need it he'll let you be the little spoon and right now you needed to be the little spoon.
Being stuck in traffic you pulled out your phone and texted Tom who you knew was home because he wasn't feeling well, he was supposed to go and hang out with Haz today.
Y/n to Tom:
Lil spoon.
He replied almost instantly.
Tom to y/n:
Sure babe I'll be waiting. ;)
He"s such a dork you thought to yourself. Smiling at your phone the traffic finally moved.
When you got home you noticed Tom asleep on the couch, his phone on the floor. It must have fallen out of his hand. His slightly labored breathing from having a stuffed nose, and his peaceful face.
You kicked of your shoes and moved Tom over so you could climb on the couch.
Finally at home, your head on his chest his arms move to your waist.
"Cuddle me...." he whispered.

Hello this is my first imagine. So I've never rlly done anything like this cus I was embarrassed for some weird reason, and worried ppl would judge me but then I thought my best friend reads SMUT about her favourite actors I can right some Tom Holland Imagines.
-Buni