Scenario 1.Meeting them 💕

707/saeyoung📱

You were at the local grocery store,about to grab your favorite Honey Budda Chips, when another hand grabbed it! THE LAST BAG! You were HANGRY! You turned to look at the son-of-a-biscuit-eating-bulldog, only for your e/c orbs to be met with gold ones, he had red hair and a jacket with yellow designs, AND HE WAS SMIRKING! So....you tackled him.
You left victorious and feeling BADASS!

Zen/Hyun🎼

Your sister,( random name), had dragged you along to a meet-and-great with her favorite actor, which you would much rather be home acting like a "sloth" as your sister said. The actor "zen" finally arrived, singing autographs and taking selfies with fans, when he got to y'all he stared a little bit, but his manager called his name and he snapped out of it, leaving you a little weirded out

Yoosung💫

You were at your fave game store when you saw the new update of lololo, immediately rushing over, you grabbed a copy...only to bump into someone while heading to check out......they had blonde hair, violet eyes, and a cheeky little smile. When he noticed you were on the ground he reached down and pulled you up, apologizing repeatedly, he felt so bad he even paid for your game and walked you to your car. "I'm soooo SORRY, I didn't mean to!"
He said.... FOR THE NINTY NINETH TIME!
"It's ok.....uhhh"
"Yoosung! You?"
"Y/n l/n"
"Well, see ya later y/n, bye!"
And with that you two parted ways.

Jumin🐱

You were going to a meeting for your boss,it was a meeting with this "Jumin Han" guy...thing... you arrived at the meeting right on the dot and began the interview. (Fifty shades of gray vibes, eh?!? Imma go shut up....) when you finished you were beginning to leave when mr.Han, out of the blue, asked for your name.
"Y/n l/n, sir"
And with that you left.

Jahee📁
You work at a coffee shop downtown, and one afternoon, a lady walked in, she had short,pixie cut, brown hair, she wore a suit and glasses, and was by far the most beautiful thing you had ever seen.  She came up to the counter and ordered a coffee, and told you her name for the coffee,  jahee....what a beautiful name  you thought, watching her walk out of the store.

Jihyun/v📷

You were heading to the park, slightly humming, today was the day you were goingto show those annoying brats that hang out at the park, THAT YOU CAN SKATE!......until you bumped into something....you tripped and had fallen, only to look up to see the most stunning eyes you had ever seen, the man held his hand out to you, apologizing, you excepted it and quickly stood, you thanked him and headed off, not knowing the man watching you leave.