I wOn'T GiVe uP oN YoU!(short story)

I won't give up on you!

Characters: Clark Kent

                      Isabel Cortez

                      Rico Mendez

                     Shane Boustead

Intro:

The strory encompassesthe love and adventure between two individuals having different perspective in life. Where Clark Kent a Filipino-American that just came from the United States and now having a vacation in El Nido Island. Actually his parents own the island which means means Clark comes from a noble family and as usual his quite a perfectionist and highly intelligent person though he just had a break-up with Shane Boustead(apparently his Ex GF). Frankly, Clark came to the island so that he can move on and be able to manage his family company with peace in mind by finding first his motivation to work again....

On the other hand, Isabel Cortez , a native woman in El Nido belong to a poor family but beside all odds in life she remained strong, faithful to God, and still continuing her studies in the college of tourism and with his childhood friend Rico Mendez whose studying in the same school.

A\N: Hi fans...........joke! this is Hanagato_Shikimura and do just call me Hanagato for short. I'm a newbee but I assure I'll give you fast updates of my stories because I think fast and I manage my time for my daily routine and Wattpad is one of them now....

I am  deeply motivated to write my stories to every readers I may have primarily to enhance my communication skill and widen my imaginative perspective of life and above all , to make you satisfied for all of my works.....

Probably next time I will start the story .....By that time I can already start the story upto the ending...I guarantee you an adventurous and a romantic epic ypu will ever know ...........and please do vote for my future stories.......... thanks*___*regards to xshemhaziel and I really do appreciate letting me use your account willingly....

P.S.

yung account po ni xshemhazieL ay siya lang po ang gumagamit nagkataon lang na di ko mabuksan ang account ko kaya hayun.