Part 1: Fantasy Land

Natasha wasn't entirely sure how she came to the conclusion that taking the boys to Disneyland would be a good idea. Somehow she had managed to convince herself it would be fun and then proceeded to use Tony's jet and credit card for the trip. Although Tony didn't quite know it yet, they would be staying in the Disneyland resort for four nights and taking his private jet. Thanks to his bank account, they would then have five full days of experiencing the park and having fun. Unfortunately, they were only on day two and Natasha was already regretting this decision.

"No, I will not ride the Dumbo's with you," she said, biting into her churro and getting cinnamon sugar all over her cheek. Still scowling at Bucky, she chewed on her churro and decided that without it, she would have left hours ago.

"Please, Natalia!" he begged, grabbing onto her shoulders and tugging her towards them. "I don't want to go alone!"

"Go with Sam."

Bucky pouted but her glare didn't waver. With a sigh, he trudged after Sam to stand in line. Steve had gone with them to make sure no hair pulling (Sam) or Flounder plushie tearing (Bucky) went on while the two waited in line, but Natasha was content to wait in the shade far away. She didn't want to be witness to yet another Flouder plushie disaster.

Her churro was finished well before Bucky, Sam, and Steve got on the ride, so to pass the time, she went in search of another. On her search, she encountered a small, red-haired boy staring at her with wide eyes. Despite being on the hunt for another churro, she stopped and said hello. It was the boy's mother who asked for a photo, but the kid looked so excited at the idea, she said yes and kneeled down beside him.

"Say Mickey," the mother said. Natasha obliged and smiled as the camera clicked.

As soon as she had waved goodbye to the boy and his mother, she hurried to the churro cart she had been smelling the whole time. This time, she bought herself two churros then returned to the Dumbo ride. She stood in her same spot in the shade and watched as Sam gleefully moved his Dumbo up and down while Bucky kept his up in the air. At the sight of Steve—grinning, but looking more than a little squished behind Bucky—she snorted.

Seconds after the ride ended, she was surrounded by all three of them (and a surviving Flounder plushie, to her surprise).

Pulling out the map Steve had insisted they grab, she held it out between them and asked, "Where to next?"

She held back a groaned Sam and Bucky looked at each and grinned. Simultaneously, they both agreed to go to the teacup ride. With a nod, Natasha folded the map back up and handed the remaining churro (all two and a half bites) to Steve before turning and following Sam and Bucky to the teacup ride.

The line was long, but they played a successful game of 'I Spy' while they waited. As they split into two teacups, Bucky went with Sam and Natasha went with Steve. While she raised a suspicious eyebrow at the two when they willingly agreed to go together, she was happy she didn't have to play mediator. As the ride started, Natasha was even happier she hadn't been tricked into going with Sam or Bucky. Their teacup twirled faster than Natasha could blink.

"You seem grumpy for being at the happiest place on earth," Steve pointed out, resting his arms on the back of their barely spinning teacup.

Natasha shrugged, sitting perfectly straight and gently hitting Steve as the cup spun.

"If those two keep me up all night again, I'll cut them both and watch them bleed out slowly," she threatened lowly, scowling at Sam and Bucky as they let out a loud shriek, flying past them again.

"I'm sure they'll be tired tonight," Steve said, looking at the two as the ride slowed down.

"They better be," Natasha warned.

They had only just climbed out of their teacup when Sam declared he wanted to go Peter Pan's Flight, so they did.