Why ep1 S1

Y/N's POV
Another day I have to go thru with this growing up a being abandoned was the hardest .I grew up with my real family but I was a mistake everyday beaten abused and hurt physically and mentally.My mom and dad were drug addicts my brothers all hated me from the start because I was never enough .They blamed me because when my mom birthed me she was in a coma for five year's .

8 years ago
Until one day we were heading to the adoption home to drop me off .
Eomma i don't wanna leave y/n screamed. As three seconds had passed y/n had felt her mothers hands graze across her face DON'T EVER CALL ME THAT NOW SHUT UP U BRAT y/n's mother screeched. Y/n became dead silent as tears couldn't stop falling from her face. As the time passed they made it to 1 hour till they were at the busan adoption home. And suddenly I see my drunk driving dad and everybody else is sleep Eomma,Woozi,and GD .I look back at dad to see a truck coming straight towards us while honking dad stop y/n Screamed .And in a blink of an eye are car was upside down. It was too late.

Everybody was  gone my knees felt weak I have no choice but to walk the trucker is dead to because I didn't warn appa .But as I got out I saw my dad's pocket knife without thinking I took it I need to remember them by something.I decided look around to be in the middle of nowhere luckily i knew  where I was going  mom sometimes put me outside if she wanted not see my face .she looked one last time and fell to the ground she was shaking with fear   And depression.

After a whole 2 hours of walking and crying this 5 year old was tired and thought that she will no longer be weak or bow down to anyone.As I was standing in front of the adoption center I knocked....

TO BE CONTINUED
#First ff