🌠Sixth chapter🌠

"I'm only human,
and I crash and I break down.
Your words in my head, knives in my heart,
you build me up and then I fall apart.
'Cause I'm only human."
Human; Christina Perri

-

*TW - suicide attempt*

-

Ariana's POV:
Charles and Carola already left so I decided to clean up the house because I don't know what else I should do. It's amazing to have a home, but on the other hand, I'm bored here. Charles is out most of the time and Monaco changed over the past two years and I don't even remember where is what. I should tell him to give me a tour when he'll have time.

I was vacuuming the floor when I got a feeling like I just pee myself. I began to panic and quickly ran to the toilet.

"Oh my god," I gasped when I saw that my panties turned red.
I haven't got my period for 2 years, because I was too weak (which was good, because my hygiene was absolutely terrible). It's good to know that I'm finally kinda healthy (in the beginning I got big problems to get used to normal food, I was throwing up quite a lot), but there is one problem. I don't have pads. And I don't have money to buy them. And it's embarrassing for me to ask Charles to buy them for me. So I decided to look around the house and I was praying that I will find them. I was lucky that I found a packet in the bathroom wardrobe (same place where I found that comb). I wasn't bothered by the fact that Charles is single and has a things for women and grabbed one pad. Maybe a memory of his ex.

I frowned when I heard a bell. Who could it be? I answered the door to see a blonde girl standing there. I've never seen her before, so I guess she is there because of Charles.

"Hi! Do you need something?" I politely asked, but she gave me a frown. Sweet.

"Where is Charles?" she crossed her arms over her chest. I would appreciate a hello, but nevermind.

"He is not here. Who are you?" I did the same as her.

"I'm Penelope, his girlfriend. Who are YOU?" I slightly froze when I heard word girlfriend. Charles never mentioned a girlfriend.

"Ariana Andretti. I live here," I gave her a fake smile and she frowned even more.

"Never heard of you before. But anyway could you move so I can wait for my boyfriend inside?" She smiled arrogantly and I started to hate her even more. She didn't wait for my response and pushed me aside to go inside.

"Would you like something to drink?" My parents taught me that being polite is the best attribute you can have. Although you are talking with person you hate.

"No," she simply said and took her phone from her purse. Looks like that purse was really expensive, "How long have you been living here?" Penelope woke me up from my thoughts.

"Over a month," I said while I was cleaning kitchen units.

"And how did you get here?" I stopped my move. I can't tell her the truth.

Luckily at that moment, we heard keys. Penelope jumped from the couch and ran to the doors. I just rolled my eyes and stayed at my place.

Charles' POV:
I was really surprised when I saw Penelope standing in front of the door with a wide smile.