No Way to Find Love...(Arranged marriage and teen pregnancy) Chp.1

Chp.1

SOOO this is going to be my..3rd? story. and i think im liking this one the best so far but...im not that sure.:) I still really like my other one Falling in Love... but any who. tell me if you like...i want everyone who reads this to tell me if i should keep going or not?

Onto the story...PLEASE COMMENT:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jack", I yelled from my doorstep,"Mom and Dad will be here any minute. If this place isnt spotless they will freak"!

Jack, my older 17 year old brother walked down the staris lazily, and stretched his arms above his head, to yawn. "Chill Leia. Dad called and said their flight got delayed so they wont be here for another three hours". Jack ran a hand through his dirty blonde hair and yawned again.

"Well, should we start cleaning"? He looked at me, then to his right towards the kitchen and living room and his eyes widened.

"Damn this place is trashed," he said, truly surprised."Yeah well thats what you get for throwing a party when you know the rents are coming home". I placed my hand on my hip, and gave him the same look you would give a small child for not listening. Jack started looking around and with a frustrated sigh said,"Im calling a maid service. Theres no way in hell im cleaning this."

Jack quickly walked into the kitchen and pulled out a phone book and started dialing numbers. I just rolled my eyes at him and walked up the marble stair case and headed straight to my room. I ran and jumped on my bed, grabbing my phone to check for new messages. When i unlocked my phone, a LG Rumor Touch, i was surprised to see 6 missed calls and 23 new messages.

There were 3 new messages from Brooks boyfriend, also my second bestfriend, Ryan, 1 missed call from my dad, probably to let me know about his flight, and the rest were from my number one bestie, Brook. Each message from her read something along the lines of "Text me..NOW".. I picked up my phone and started texting.

Me---> Brook : Whats wrong Sweetie? :(

Brook---> Me : OMG!!! Finally, I need to talk to you...Can i come over?

Me---> Brook : Sure...but the rents will be home soon...

Brook---> Me : K. Ill see you soon.

I went to my contacts and called Ryan.

"Hello?" He answered.

Clearly not paying attention to who it was talking to him. "Hey buddy, what do you need?" I asked and the started giggling.

He hates when i call him buddy, he says it makes him feel little. "Dont call me that. And well, Brook needs to tell you something but i dont think youll be too happy, so, im sorry, But dont be mean to her okay? She doesnt need anymore stress". Why would he be sorry?..unless...

"Did you HIT HER?" I practically screamed through the phone, causing him to stutter.

"N-no. Of course not. WHy would you ask that?" I opened my mouth to reply but just then my door bell rang. "Hey Ry. I gotta go. Brooks here. Ill call you back and tell you my opinion when she leaves. Even if its not needed. Love you bro. Bye". "Love you to sis. And remember. Be nice. Bye.", he said, sounding so worried that i got scared.

I ran downstairs and opened the door to a clearly panicked Brook. "Hey sweetie. Whats wrong?", I asked while i gaver her a hug and pulled her inside.

"Umm...", she paused and started wringing out her hands,"Can we go to your room and talk?" I just nodded and started walking up the stairs.

Okay so im starting to get really freaked out. When we reached my room i ioened the door and Brook immediatly went and sat on my hot pink comforter. After shutting the door i went over and joined her. We sat in silence for along time while i studied her. Her long brown hair was pulled back into a knotted pony tail, her skin was even paler than normal, her face was drawn with worry, and her hazel-green eyes were filling with tears.

I scooted closer and put my arm around her shoulder. "Soo.. whats wrong? Why are you so upset?".

Brook took a deep, steadying breath, turned to me, and said...

"Im pregnant".

************************************************************************************

Soooo...Do you like it? i surely hope so because i do:) Please let me no what you think.

Comment

Vote

Fan?

Anything:)

XOXO

~ Adrienne ~