SwissLiech - A Story of Evil - Begin

♠♠♠ Beginne ♠♠♠

“Did, did that politician just rebel against me?” the princess stood up from her throne and walked quickly to the guard.

“Y-yes, your Majesty,” he said, “He said your raising of taxes was making the people suffer and-“

She snapped, “Where else are we going to get money from if we don’t have taxes?!”

“Y-yes, but there’s more than that; he said more. He talked to a group about revolting against your reign by not paying up or offering services…”

“How dare he! Bring him in and we’ll see tomorrow where his head will be! You hear me?!” she feverishly asked the guard, her emerald eyes flaming and her voice harsh. “if anyone else dares defend him bring them in too!”

“Of course, your Majesty,” the guard said and left quickly with several other men.

The princess scoffed and walked back to her throne, but did not sit back. Somehow she calmed down quickly, smoothed her gold dress, and looked at the clock on the side of the room. It was nearly tea time.  She glanced quickly at her servant, who nodded at a nearby maid.

“Come, Miss Lilli, it’s nearly 3 o’clock. No need to fret about that man now.”

She smiled kindly at the young man and took his hand that led her to the garden. The two were inseparable despite their differences in authority. He would always accompany the princess on trips and similar business. She would always ask him to tell her stories about his life before coming to the castle.  They were identical too, having the same eyes and hair and charming look. Rumors were spread that he was the lost Prince, but it wasn’t ever confirmed.

As the servant poured tea for his Grace, he wondered what would become of the country while she was to reign. He did not seem familiar with her acting this way. He knew her as a person that was innocent, who would look kindly at every person she met, and the girl that would tend a bird that had a clipped wing. Should she keep the taxes, execute whoever she liked, or do even more horrendous doings, she would be in danger.

But that lad knew better. He would protect her because of something a long time ago. A promise he made when he left her a long time ago. He didn’t care if he was to become hated or loved for what he did.

A bell rang from inside and he turned toward the girl who was in the middle of biting a slice of brioche, “Another person has come, Miss.”

“For the love of, I swear this better be important or I’ll make them into a cake.”

♠♠♠

I don't own the original story, Story of Evil, Hetalia, Switzerland, or Liechtenstein. Just my wriitng...