Chapter 1

"Roxanne lets go hurry up!" Mt little brother yelled, pulling me to the plane entrance.

"Alright Jason slowdown, we have to wait for mom and and dad." I explained.

"But I wanna get there as fast as possible" He whined.

"So do I but we have to be patient. remember mom and dad are paying for this trip"

"Oh fine" he stopped pulling me, letting people go through the little space isle to find their seats.

"Honey let's go come one" Mom said once they caught up to us. She gave me and my brothers tickets so I could help him find his seat. We followed the crowd and once I saw his row, my seat was right next to him so I could be able to help him.

"Alright sit down." i told him.

"Can I take fluffy out of my bag?" I nodded and he had a bright smile on his face. Fluffy was a hand me down stuffy from me once I got bored from him. I gave it to Jason when it was his 3rd birthday. Ever since then he would take it everywhere with him.

We took our seats and since Mom and Dad were sitting right next to him on the other side, I got to play on my phone until we took flight. Than a boy , who looked around my age, appeared with a boy who looked like Jason, except with blond hair.

"Uh excuse me? We sit here" The older boy said. I got up to let them in and the older boy nodded which looked like he was saying thank you. I did the same mouthing your welcome.

After about three or four hours after the plane took off I went straight to my drawing book to sketch Jason while he was asleep. I wasn't a very good drawer I just did it for the fun of it. I felt like the little boys eyes were on me so I looked at him and he looked scared.

"It's okay you can watch me draw" I said hoping to comfort him. He looked relieved and just looked at my drawing book and said nothing. I went back to drawing and he asked.

"how old are you?"

"I'm 12, and you?" I asked

"7, but my brother is 12. Maybe you two can be friends" He sounded so innocent it was adorable.

'Maybe" I said going back to my drawing. The plane started to shake but it didn't bother me since I've been on a plane before. But the little boy looked scared so he was bothering, what looked like his older brother, but he was ignoring him, so I tapped on his shoulder.

"Are you scared?" I asked him polity. He nodded his head looking like a yes, so i took out my own stuff toy that I don't really care about, but still brought with me.

"You wanna hug something?" I asked him and he nodded looking scared.

"You can hug my bunny until we land, you can even keep him if you want" I gave him the bunny and he hesitantly took and gave it a hug.

Than all of a sudden while I was packing my things before we would land i felt an arm around my arm and when I looked back he was hugging my arm.

"Thank you" He said closing his eyes, still looking scared. I looked at his older brother and it seemed like he was shocked. He looked at me and than quickly went back to the screen behind the seat in front of him. I smiled and pat the little boy's head.

"whats your name kid?" I whispered into his ear.

"T-Thomas. B-Bennett"

"I'm Roxanne Waters, and it's okay to be scared, just think of your happiest memory" I whispered back. few seconds later I saw his mouth shape like a smile and he stopped shaking. He stayed like this until the plane landed.