Rumour Has It

"I thought we agreed that I wouldn't see you on my doorstep again," Ryan Ross stared at his feet as he uttered the heartbroken agreement with venom lacing his breath. His voice cracked slightly, the wound still fresh from when Brendon Fucking Urie broke his heart in two. "Why are you here anyways?"

"Ry. Can I come in?" Brendon asked in a soothing whisper.

"Why?" Ryan asked between clenched teeth.

"I just wanted to talk," Brendon tilted his head to the side in the way that makes Ryan's heart melt every time. A hint of a smile played at the corner of his lips. Ryan could not help but look. He gave in with an over dramatic sigh as he stepped aside and swept his arm out, gesturing Brendon inside. Brendon smiled the slightest bit to Ryan as he walked into the house where he had once shared the bed with his former lover.

"Want something to drink?" Ryan questioned as he went straight for the home bar. He glanced at his ex over his shoulder.

"Uh sure. Make it an Old Fashioned, Please." Brendon sat down on one of the bar stools and watched Ryan pour out the liquor. Ryan ran a delicate hand through his curls and sighed softly as his hand made its way to the back of his neck where he rubbed the stress away, although he wasn't doing a very good job at it. Ryan reached over the counter and placed the requested drink in front of Brendon.

"Are you going to tell me why you are really here now?" Ryan mumbled the question as he leaned against the counter with his arms folded over his chest.

"I wanted to fix this. To fix us," Brendon whispered as he ran his finger around the rim of the glass with a thoughtful look decorating his features.

"Oh really?" Ryan scoffed at the idea. It doesn't matter what Brendon does or says, Ryan insists he will refuse to take him back. He doesn't want to go through that heart-wrenching pain again. "And how do you plan on doing that, Brendon?"

"I was drunk and what I said didn't mean a thing. So maybe you shouldn't think about the bullets that came from my mouth but I believe its time to get caught up in the moment," Brendon spoke in a soft sultry tone with the slightest bite of his lip. Ryan caught on to what he meant. He sauntered around the counter from behind the bar.

"Maybe we should just have a special moment against the wall," Ryan purred the words into Brendon's ear as he traced the curves of Brendon's muscles under his shirt.

"Rumour has it, I make you nervous," Brendon slipped his hands to Ryan's waist as he mumbled. "Is it still me that makes you sweat?"