Patty Walters Imagine.

I roll over in bed, and Patty's already awake, smiling that smile you fall for over and over again. "Good morning, beautiful." he whispers, and brushes a piece of hair away from my face. "Good morning baby." I say softly, and plant a soft kiss on his lips. Slowly, I crawl out of bed, and pull one of his t-shirts over my head. I walk towards the bathroom, your bare feet padding against the hardwood floor. As I'm brushing out my long brown hair, Patty comes up and grabs me by the waist, kissing along my neck. "I love you so much." he whispers, as his small hands trail along my waist. He spins me around, and looks me in the eyes before moving towards me and planting a kiss. As we kiss, his hands wander and find your butt, squeezing it a way nobody else could. Quietly, I let out a small moan, and he smirks. He grabbed my hand, and pulled me towards the kitchen. "I have a surprise for you baby. Get ready, and meet me outside. I'll be in the car." he says, and heads towards the door. I head into our room, pull on my black skinny jeans and a band T-shirt. I stop by the small mirror and fix your hair, then head to the door and lace up my converse. When I arrive outside, Patty is already sitting in the car with his feet on the dash. As I walk towards the car, I notice the guitar in the back seat. Thinking nothing of it, I climb in the front seat and Patty smiles at me. "Where to, baby?" I ask him as I buckle my seatbelt up. "Secret." he replies, and winks at me. Sighing, I sink back in my seat and stare out the window, falling asleep. Shortly after, Patty rubs my arm ti wake me. "We're here, sweetie. Close your eyes." he says softly, and grabs my hand to pull me out of the car. Pulling me behind him, Patty walks towards the beach until he finds his spot. "Open your eyes!" he says, and I can hear the enthusiasm in his voice. Slowly, I opened my eyes. I was standing on a beach, there was a blanket laying on the ground with his guitar and some food sitting on it. "Patty.." I whisper. It was a breathtaking surprise. "Don't say anything, just sit." he tells me and pulls me down onto the blanket. He picks up his guitar, and sets it on his lap. He starts strumming the strings and begins to sing your favourite song, that he learned just for you; Just Keep Breathing by We The Kings. It was beautiful. "Patty, I love you so much." I exclaim and crawl towards him. Joyfully, I wrap my arms around his neck. "Baby, I love you. You're the greatest thing thats ever happened to me and I wanted to show you that." he whispers into my ear as he plays with my hair. I pull away and push him towards the ground, and climb on top of him. I think we all know what happens next.