Character Info

Name: Athena Lily Hatchet

Family: Chef Hatchet (father), Damon (twin brother), Cassandra, (younger sister)

Looks: Wears hair down, wears camo pants and a white shirt with black combat boots. Wears a sapphire necklace that belonged to her mother.

Eyes: One eye blue, the other black. Big doe eyes that always seem to sparkle.

Hair: Waist length shiny black hair. One side of head shaved.

Likes: pizza, food, sports, music, singing, working out, family, friends, pranks, animals

Dislikes: bullies, pranks gone wrong, taking a prank to far, "pretty boys", fake people, people bringing up her mother unless it's family

Bio: Athena's life was normal before she turned nine. On her moms birthday, she was with her mom when the car crashed and Athena's mom died in her arms. The next day, someone at school was teasing her because she is now motherless. Athena couldn't take it and snapped and injured the person so bad that they were sent to the hospital. Athena was sent to juvie for a month but didn't complain. After she was let out, everyone at school was scared of her, even the teachers. When she turned 12, she (surprisingly) graduated high school then joined military school where her dad trained her. Athena has snapped a total of 6 times, 3 times because some jerk brought up her mom and thought it would be funny before she sent them to the hospital.