Introduction...

"Kitten, I'm home!" Logan called out for Patton as he walked in the front door. He looked around, seeing little stuffed animals and a half finished cat puzzle on the floor, but no Patton.

Not seeing Patton made Logan grow increasingly nervous, Patton was always in the living room when Logan came home.

"Patton!?" Logan shouted into the otherwise silent house. He placed his bag on the floor, slipped off his black dress shoes, and ran upstairs to look for his baby. He looked into Patton's room, seeing the boy lying on his stomach on the fluffy, baby blue rug which completely contrasted the dark ebony wood floor.

Patton looked up at his papa, his glasses slightly crooked and a soft green, adult sized pacifier which had a white kitty paw print on it bobbing slowly between his lips.

He wore light blue overall shorts with a cartoon cat face on the pocket which was on his chest, and the legs of the overalls only going down to his knees, and a white and aqua blue striped t-shirt, along with cute, white knee socks with cat ears on the tops and cat paw prints on the soles of the socks.

The small boy opened his mouth, letting the pacifier fall out if his mouth, only to be caught by a forest green pacifier clip which was clipped to his overalls.

"Y-Yes Papa?" Patton asked hesitantly, stuttering. The poor baby had heard all of Logan's yelling, and thought he was in trouble.

"Calm down, kitten," Logan started, kneeling down to Patton's level, "You're not in trouble, I just got worried when I came home and didn't see you in the living room,"

"Sowwy Papa," The smol bean mumbled softly, clutching his gray and white stuffed kitty, Sugar, tightly to his chest.

"It's okay, my lovely, calm down," The logical man reassured him. Logan picked him up and sat on his bed, but not before gently pushing aside the mountain of Patton's stuffed animals. After sitting down, he placed his little boy on his lap.

"Kitten, I'm going to be having some people over tonight, I expect you to be on your best behavior for them, do I make myself clear?" Logan asked sternly, and Patton nodded obediently.

"Who are you having over, Papa?" Patton asked in his adorable, soft, small voice.

"A few people from work, it's going to be a serious meeting. You will be having dinner with us, but you will be polite and respectful," He stated, receiving a small "Yes Papa" from the small boy on his lap.

"Good boy," Logan kissed Patton's nose, gently sliding the boy off of his lap and onto the bed, "I'll be downstairs, preparing dinner. I want you to find something a bit more... formal for tonight," Patton nodded,  and Logan went downstairs, and Patton ran to his closet to find what he considers 'formal attire'.