Undertale

7/22/2018
It's been...2 years .
2 years since I last faced this game .

2 years ago I had an girlfriend . Her name will go unspoken . For those who know me , please stay quiet as I wish to respect her privacy .

Undertale .
One of the first things we bonded over was one of the first things i burned in my heart when she left . When the toxic relationship ended . Toxic for both of us .

I'm a diffrent person now .
With a diffrent lover .
Who makes me happy. 

I wont go into how she hurt me and the things she turned me into and things I did to her . But what happened between us hurt us both . For many diffrent reasons .

Recently my boyfriend wanted to make me feel ok again with the things I once loved but burned from existence because of the memory they held . They still held her passion. Her hurt . Her leaving . Her memory .

And when he reloaded this game ...a feeling came over me .
A happy feeling. 
A warm feeling of cozy memories I have longed for , for a very long time .
The music
The characters
The passion
The detail
The fucking happiness of playing a game with your loved one came back .

She took the memory with her .
And he made a new one .

Baby . Jace . Thank you . For everything .
As I slowly recover you make me realize I can create a new passion for the things I once loved and forgot . For my new life with you that lays ahead .

As we both voice act . Listen and cherish the memory of recovering . As you take a break from stressful college work and I smile regaining a cherished love for a fan fucking tastic game I can't thank you enough .

What I had with her was strong . And what she had with me was strong. But that's ok .

Because what we have is stronger . And I've learned and grieved from my  mistakes . I promise to treat you better than I treated her . I can only hope she learns as well .

As I say this I want to say how amazing Undertale truly is . The fucking detail and music and characters are beautiful. 
The passion that went into this game is fanominal .
The memories it makes is even better .

All I can say is do not judge the game by its fandom but by its beauty . This game is a masterpeice . And I cant thank Toby Fox more for the moments this game has given me .

Jace . Thank you . I love you so much . We will go far and we will have a long journey together .

Thanks for letting me rant and cry .
- Jess