Shrek is Your Lord and Saviour

The feels of living on an island that's sinking in the Bermuda Triangle, with the Grimm Reaper while looking like this: 8), and finding out you're still a virgin who lives in their Mum's basement, but the basement part will be fixed since you're now living on an island.

So now you find yourself shoving a large, round, brown ball in your butt, AKA a coconut. But wait, there's no lube! So you sit in the ocean to get the coconut to go in your butt. Suddenly, seaweed appears, along with a squid. You find yourself filming tentical porn and you're really liking it. Why haven't you thought of this sooner? But those thoughts diminish as soon as a jellyfish stings you up the butt. You like the tingle in your anal cavity and wiggle the jelly fish into your large intestines, pushing it all the way into your stomach and out of your oesophagus.

Out of the corner of your eye you can see the sea critters all stare at you in disgust as the last tentacle leaves, and you can't help but cry. So you get naked, and stick starfishes in spots where starfishes should not be. The sea critters look at you once again and accept you into their cult. You are now the child of Satan.

They take you to their leader, Shrek, and you bow down on your knee's. He walks up to you, and peels off the star fishes. They flop away, making a moist fapping noise. Shrek leans down to your ear and whispers, "This is my swamp." And you can't help but let Shrek do anything he wants to you, so you let his hands wander all over your body.

This is what you've wanted: his rough, green ogre hands touching you, feeling you up as you sit there and take it. You spread your flabby grandma ass cheeks, the coconuts rolling out from earlier. He sticks himself inside. You feel your rectum tear, but it's all for Shrek. You moan out Shrek's name, wanting him to be pleased with your love for him, and hopefully for him to fill you with his love. Your mother is brought to the scene and watches in total admiration as you're pleasing the ogrelord. You've finally done your mother proud. Then your father shows up. You see the bulge in his pants, and go up to him, but a big, green ogre hand stops you.

Shrek walks up to your dad, and says, "He's all ogre now."

Looking down at yourself, you find yourself transforming.

"Son, you have to get out of here, now," Your dad says calmly. "You're being disowned, I can't handle a fgt like you."

You turn towards your dad with tears in your eyes. These tears were not from sadness, though, but they were instead from the onions in your sweaty palms. "I never loved you, Dad, Shrek is my REAL parent!" You shout towards him, a whirlwind of striking colours picking up around you as you transform into your final form.

Rolling back to the pile of onions by Shrek's throne, you feel one lone tear creep down your oniony coating. You're all onion now.

Rough, ogre hands turn your face towards the owner, Shrek. "Your layers," Shrek says in awe. "You've grown since I last saw you when you were nine years old with your Farquaad of a father."

"I love you Shrek!" You shout in glee and wrap your onion arms around his shoulders, hugging him. Surprisingly he huggs back, kissing the top of your head with his chapped ogre lips.

"And I love you, too."