Chapter 1

Louis' POV : 

"See you next week Marylinn". I said to her. "Bye, and thank you mister Tomlinson!". I nodded. Her tears are almost dried. She's walking out of the room. I close the door. This work is so thankful. I'm almost done for today. It's 1 pm. The lunch pause is just started. I'm packing my back en walk out of the room. I'm walking to the first floor, where the teacher's room is.

The teacher's room is a very special place, but a little boring too, no paint on the walls, and just a few chairs and couches. Hmm, I'm hungry. Hope they have sandwiches today! When I walked into the teacher's room, I smelled fresh coffee.

"Hi Louis, what a beautiful day, isn't it?". "Sure it is, Suzy!". the weather today is beautiful I'm going to sit with Suzy and Bruno. Both of them are maths teacher. I'm standing up to get some coffee. I see something on my left, by the door. Something black, when I turned my head, it's gone. Well that's strange.

When I came back to the table, the bell rang. Damn, couldn't i have just a little time for my cup of coffee? I'm walking out of the teachers room. The art classroom is downstairs. A group of kids is standing on the stair. They're talking about Yazmin. Sometimes I feel so sorry for her. But I think she's scary too. Every teacher here knows about her.

No one ever talked to her and sometimes she doesn't even show up on a school day. But whatever. I don't know her so I can't judge. "Excuse me kids, may I pass?". They look up and let me pass. "Thank you". I'm walking to the art area. I'm feeling like someone is staring at me. I look behind me. No one is there. It was nothing. 

Yazmin's POV : 

I know they're talking about me. The bitches. But whatever. The whole school is talking about me. Well, not the whole school, only when here's something happened, they talk. But no one even knows I'm a live when I keep myself quiet. Stupid people. I hate this school. I see mister Tomlinson walking down the stairs. I even hate him. Only ythe way he look.. yaks. I only know his name but that doesn't matter. His aura is very strange. I see a lot of blue and red. I can say he's a man that's worrying a lot. Is he insecure? Yaz, who cares? Well, whatever.

The group kids let mister Tomlinson pass. Then he stopped and turned around. I hide myself behind a plant. When he's gone I'm starting to walk. Why did he turned around? Strange man... Stupid group of kids. I have to go to PE now. But I don't want to.

Why should i? It's just stupid school. Nobody likes me, and i dont like them either. I walk down the stairs. The group of kids is gone. I'm going outside. The sun is shining in my face. Damn you sun. I don't like you.It's warm. Like always. I hate Toronto. I'd rather live in St. Catharines or something. Toronto is just so boring. Trees everywhere. And I lived here since I was little. 

 I'm walking to a busy road. I'm smelling something dirty. Two people, with an beautiful aura, are yelling to each other. Two broken cars are standing in the middle of the road. "YOU DUMB ASS! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE! IT COULDN'T BE ANY WORSE, someone call the police please!".

Oh you think so? I'm moving my hand a little bit. Flames are coming out the red car. My breath stopped for a second. "Holy shit, what is this?". Yelled the other person. You're welcome people.This one was for free. Now someone have to call the firefighters too, haha. I'm smiling. This feels so good. Maybe I should do this more often.

Louis' POV : 

"And now you have to put the...". I couldn't finish my sentence because my breath stopped for a second. What is this?. Well okay then. "Then you have to put the pink block where ever you want, just make sure it look nice with the other blocks".

Then the loud noise of a firefighter car is filling the classroom. Well, that must me nearby. "Well, now that they're passed, I can finish my story, where was I?". Oh yeah, I was explaining how to put the blocks on the box. "Well, and then you can put some glitters or feathers on it". Everyone nodded and go to work.

Now i can check my email. An email from Casey. How wonderful, she's going to spend her vacation here in Canada! I haven't seen her in about 2 years. I'm going to write her back. While i'm doing that, i'm eating my carrots. Someone's standing at my desk. I turned my head. "What can I do for you Chris?". I asked. Her full name is Christina-Lynn but that's so long. "What can I do now? I finished the box". "I have another project for you, if you like it.."

I open the door. Finally home. It takes me an hour to get home, but I'm used to it. I love St. Catharines and I would never leave this beautiful house. I'm walking to the kitchen. It's only 5 pm and i'm already hungry. I put my backs on the table and look at the post. Nothing special. Just bills and stuff. I'm searching for something to drink and then prepare dinner.