This stupid lady.

Alright so when i was at work this lady approached me. Idk why i was working, sure i needed the money but i could be robbing a bank, or hacking the stock market or something, but right then i didnt have the nessessary equipment on hand so i decided it would be more convienient to just go to work. Plus my boss whitewillow would probably get mad at me

So as i was saying this annoying lady approached me with a cup filled with to the brim with coffee beans. Me and this lady werent really on the best of terms you see, but nonetheless she was handing me a cup of coffee beans. Of course at the time hadnt i  known that these werent actually coffee beans but in fact were actually chestnuts, i would have avoided this whole situation entirely. Or i could have simply declined her offer. Well it was more of an order

This lady told me to take the cup of coffee beans, make coffee out of it, and give it to moonstar. Moonstar was an old cranky lady who was old aenough to be any cats great grandmother, but she was still allowed to be the mayor for some reason. But i accepted, because i needed money to buy ramen, a great resource that is essential to my survival.

So as i walked to the break room past the vending machines i poured the coffee beans into the coffee maker thingy and waited for the coffee to be made. As i waited i thought of what sinister plot this lady was planning bc she was never nice to me. The coffee was done so i walked over to moonstars house to give her her coffee.

"Heres your coffee" i said

She was angerey. "THIS HAS CHESTNUTS, IM ALLERGIC TO CHESTNUTS DUMBASS, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO POISON ME?!?" She yelled in angererer.

'Hmm not a bad idea' i thought as i grabbed the cup of coffee and left. Of course, this lady was trying to poision moonstar with these chestnuts that she just so happened to be allergic to and frame me for it.

I still can't bielive she didnt drink the damn coffee, i put so much effort into making it. Not wanting it to go to waste, i took a sip. My stomach felt kinda weird but i kept drinking. My insides felt weird and i felt something crawl up my throat. I almost vommited until i realized it was a plant that started sprouting out of my mouth.

I decided to call up my best friend and cousin blossompaw.

"Yo Blossompaw! Theres a plant growing out of my mouth!"

She seemed really concerned for some reason. "Cinderpaw...Dont tell me..." She paused. "Did you happen to drink chestnut coffee?" She asked.

"Uh yeah why?"
There was no response.

The.n finally "whatever you do dont give it wate-"

"I just finished watering it! I even fertilized it too!~"

At this point to plant kept growing and turned into a small chestnut tree.

"Wtf?! Call an ambulance or something!" Blossompaw said.

But then a thought occured to me. Now that i have unlimited acesss to a large amount of chetnuts, i could poision moonstar!

"Sorry; im gonna cal you back!" And i hung up the phone.

I sprinted to moonstars house. "Yo moonstar!" She looked up from the can of baked beans she was eating from.  I plucked a chestnut off the chestnut tree and threw it into her mouth.

She choked and fell to the ground and died.

This is when i thought, "you know, maybe i should liek, call the ambulance or something"

So i dialed 119 but it didnt work.

"Yo moonstar are you dead or aomething"

No reasponse.

It was cpr time

I walked up moonstar and was about to do mouth to mouth when something strange happened. Her fur turned brownish and then it got shorter and shorter until she had no fur. Her body became more round and more like a bean than a cats. Her face and tail seemed the same though. She floated up and resserected, the most angererrereriest ive ever seen before.

"I AM NOW ONE WITH THE BEAN"