Best Friend List

Friends are supposed to be the ones that stick to you through thick and thin. No matter what they were supposed to be by your side. But what if that's all just a bunch of bullshit. Well it is bullshit. People grow and change every single day. So who says that just because you tell someone your deepest darkest secrets they will stay. They don't. But it's okay because I'm used to the disappointment. If I'm going to start this off right I guess I should start from the beginning.

(I won't use real names for the sake of everyone)

A: When I was young I moved to a new state which of course comes with going to a new school. I was the shy nerdy girl with a long ponytail that could reach my lower back. Your typical tomboy. Now everything starts off innocent as bullshit always does. The daily exchange of glitter pencils, sleepovers and imaginary friends. But as we grew up you would push me around. Pinch me and step on me and claim that it was making me "stronger". I decided I didn't want to be your friend anymore and you decided you would turn everyone against me. Telling everyone lies. One by one no one wanted to be my friend. My issues start with you. If I wasn't so shy maybe just maybe I would of put my foot down. But me being well me I couldn't do that. I let you seclude me from the world. I would soon grow to learn you can't trust anyone. Loneliness would be my best friend.

Things I should of said:
Enough is enough. You don't own me and you never will. A part of me wants to believe I forgave you a long time ago but truth is I still carry this anger with me. It's like I'm trying to escape the pressures but there's no way out. I keep going through doors but I keep getting further from the end goal.