chapter 1 just meet

I opened my eyes it was dark I couldn't see anything. I yelled "hello." nothing then I seen a light I said "is any one there."no answer.Then out of no where I heard a voice "wake up."In a whisper . beep....beep....beep I woke up it was my alarm.I looked over my brother was standing at my door saying "wake up." as I awoke and got ready for school I felt something but I didn't know what.On the bus I sat quietly.Suddenly I seen we had stopped at an unfamiliar place. A boy got on he sat beside me he asked "whats your name." my response was "my name is sophie whats yours."About that time my brother came by seat and said hi my names brandon whats yours and then just walked off.I said "I'm sorry thats my brother me can be a pain." He said "Anyway my names trey."I looked out the window we were at school.

At school I walked in not even 5 minutes later the principal mr.Joe came in and said "attention 8th grade class this is your new student Trey.This is your teacher mrs.doll."after saying that all the girls started whispering to each other.Mrs.Doll said "Trey take any seat you would like."He choose the seat next to mine.All the other girls started gasping and whispering again.He said "Hey we meet again." "yep." I responded.For the first time in forever i felt Good.At lunch he sat by me,we talked non stop I was so happy.after lunch I went to the rest room kelsey was standing right in the middle of the room.When I walked in she said "Whatd you do to make Trey sit by you in class and at lunch." "What makes you think I did something for him to sit by me and talk to me." I said "look at you sophie your ugly." she said "why Are you so mean kelsey you can just mind your own business ok and leave me ALONE!!" I walked out.

later that day he sat by me on the bus and asked about kelsey and why she was so mean."Honestly I don't know shes tormented me since I cant even tell you." "I'm sorry." he replied "its not your fault." I said.I got home and Brandon asked "so you got the hots for TREY huh." "No hes just a friend." I said "Yea right." was his reply."Whatever Brandon."

THIS IS MY 1ST PART OF A DIFFERENT BOOK THAN