Chapter 1

~Remon's P.O.V~
Hi! My name is Remon Tenshi, age 11, 1st year of junior high. I have platinum blonde hair and grey eyes. I was always late for school because I wasn't fast enough and my parents couldn't afford a car. Here I am, running to school. I then accidentally bumped into a girl with red pigtails and delicate brown eyes. "Ow! I-I'm so sorry!" I said. "It's perfectly fine!" She said, smiling at me. "What's your name, I'm Ichigo Momomiya." "I-I'm Remon Tenshi. W-we should get to school." "Ah... Thank you for reminding me!" Ichigo said. We both ran into class before the bell rung the second time. "Ichigo, why are you late to school again?" asked her teacher kindly as her eyes became distracted by a new student in front of her, which is me. "Ooh, and who is this?" she smiled. "This is Remon Tenshi." "Nice to meet you, Remon." "Y-you too," I said, smiling at the teacher.

~LE MAGICAL TIME SKIP~

"Be right back Remon. I'll be getting juice for me and you," said Ichigo. "O-okay." I responded as I lay on the grass. As I stood up, I looked at this pink café that looked really adorable. As Ichigo got back with our drinks, I said, "O-oh my! T-that café is so cute!" "I know..." She smiled. I then saw a statue of a cat sitting on top of the building with glowing red eyes; when the eyes shot me, I blacked out. I then saw a Spotted Snow Rabbit hopping to me. "H-huh...? I-it's a spotted snow rabbit..." When it went inside me, I thought: "I-it went inside of me...? H-how weird."

"Remon, meet Mint, Lettuce, Pudding, Zakuro, Buruberi (@_Anna_Drowned_), Akasaka, and Ryou! Guys, meet Remon!" Ichigo said as she introduced me to the group Tokyo Mew Mew. "Here's your R2000, or anything you wish to call it instead of R2000." Keiichiro said, introducing me to R2000. "I-I'll name you.... Lemonade!" I replied. It then responded to a wavelength of an alien coming by. "Remon, Remon! Alien, alien!" I gasped silently. "A-alien?" "That means there's trouble nearby; trust me, this is my third time doing this." Buruberi told me. "T-thanks for telling me!" I replied.

As soon as all of us went to where the trouble happened, I saw two brothers (The anti-Mews; Snake Mew, 17; Spider Mew, 15).

...