Chapter One

Rosimar's P.O.V

I awoke to the sound of birds chirping, and cars driving by. I opened my eyes to see the sun shining through my window. A light breeze entered, and blew against my white skin. Goosebumps rose, and I rubbed them away. I breathed out slowly as I pulled the red duvet off of me. I looked to my side to see Noah snoring lightly. I smiled at my best friend, and decided to let him sleep a bit more. Noah was the greatest friend I could ever ask for. I tell him everything, and he tells me everything. Secrets do not exist in our friendship. He is like family to me. 

I walked on the black tiles from the bathroom, and started to undress. I looked at myself in the mirror, and frowned. I hated being so fat. You know, I always admired Courtney and Olivia. The way they could keep such small, and perfect little frames was astonishing to me. It was so difficult to just eat healthy for me. I have an eating disorder where I binge whenever I get my hands on food. Noah is the only one that knows about my problem. He is understanding, and tells me that I can seek help for it. I refuse to do so. He hates that I see myself in the ways I do, but I cannot help but think this way. 

*Time skip after shower*

I walked out of the bathroom with a bra and underwear. Noah has already seen me naked so it was not such a huge deal to me. I walked towards my closet with my hair up in a towel. I decide to wear a white spaghetti strap, Black ripped-skinny jeans, black leather jacket, and some maroon Dr. Martin boots. I smiled as I placed my outfit on the bed. I took my longish, curly, brown hair out of the towel, and watched as they stretched down to my lower back. Many of the fans thought I wore extensions when I wore my hair straighten, but it is naturally long. The hair looks way shorter because curly hair shrinks. 

I took my wide-tooth comb and started to pull it through my hair. The knots slowly being removed. Once I was done with that, I took a big scoop of leave-in conditioner and distributed it through my hair. I put my hair in the way I wanted it, and then I let it air dry which usually takes an hour and half. I turned around to get my outfit, when I see Noah rubbing his eyes. I smile and start to rake my fingers through his hair. 

"Good Morning, G-man." He smiled at me with his beautiful teeth showing.

"Good Morning, Rosi. I see you forgot to wake me up." He said as he furrowed his eyebrows. I shook my head. 

"No. I just wanted for you to get extra sleep." I smiled. he nodded in thanks, and got up to go freshen up. I walked over to my outfit, and started to get ready. I throw everything on, and walk over to the mirror. I frown. I loved the outfit. I just hate the way that my stomach pokes out a bit more than I would like. I touch my stomach, and my eyes started to water. Do not cry, Rosimar. You are stronger than this. Stop it!

I feel two arms wrap around my waist. I feel Noah place his head on my shoulder.

"Stop thinking that way about yourself." He said as his arms tightened a bit more. 

"I wasn't doing that I-"

"Rosi, you can't trick me. You might have not said it out loud, but I know you. You are looking at yourself, and thinking about how you don't like what you see. Stop that. You are beautiful. Trust and believe me when I tell you." I turned around in his arms, and he was so upset. I could tell by just looking into his eyes. I started to cry into his chest.

"I am sorry, Noah. I just can't do it. I can't picture myself any other way. Can we please talk about this later... please?" He bit his lip, and sighed. He nodded, and hugged me tightly. I wiped my tears as we pulled away. 

"Let's go before we are late." He said with his signature smile. 

"Let me touch up my make-up. Plus we have like 30 minutes to spare. " He nodded.

"Okay, Rosi. I am going to go downstairs and prepare breakfast. You know I make some mean pancakes." I panicked with wide eyes. 

"No!" Noah looked at me strangely and arched his right brow.

"Uhm... I uh ate breakfast already so don't make me any." I smiled, nervously. He nodded, and told me to hurry before going down the stairs. The truth his, I have not been eating. I might pick at something, but I never eat it. Like I might nibble at some fruit or salad, but I don't eat like I am supposed to. That would have to be the only secret between Noah and I. Plus, knowing Noah he will figure out eventually.

I quickly touched up my make-up and walked downstairs as Noah sat in the dining room, eating the sticky pancakes. I licked my lips, and my stomach rumbled quietly. I ignore the temptation in front of me. 

"Okay. I am done! Let's go shall we?" He said smiling as he threw the plastic plate into the sink. I smile and nodded as I walked out my house with a smiling Noah.