Page 1

*Asato searches all around her room while eating her oatmeal* *looks at her clock on her nightstand.*Still got 1 hour...but where is that diary! *Asato continues searching for the diary she bought yesterday after school* Closet..? Nope. Dresser..? Nope. Under the bed..? Nope. Where can that thing be?!? *Asato turns around while taking a bite of her warm oatmeal only to find her diary was on her bed the whole time* *gasps* there you are *puts spoon back into her bowl and reaches for her diary and grabs it* I swear I need glasses, I can't find anything these days..*Asato says to her self while putting the diary in her back pack with a pencil* Now wheres my uniform.. *after a couple of minutes Asato found her uniform and changes into it leaving her pajamas on the floor to clean up when she gets back from school* *shes bends down and ties her shoe laces then makes a little braid on the side of her head* *she smiles in the mirror* *she checks the clock and sees its almost time to leave for school so she grabs her back pack and tells her father* *few hours later* Ow...stop please! *keeps getting pushed and punched into the school lockers* *starts to cry* *wipes her tears and gets out of the kids grip* why are you so mean! *Asato said while crying and getting ready to run to the bathroom**bell rings* ... *Asato grabs her backpack and walks to her dad with a fake smile on her face* Hi daddy! Asato's father: *smiles* how was your day of school..? Good like always! Asato's father: that's good *they head home* *heads to kitchen and eats some food* yummy! *she eats her ramen and licks her lips from the savory taste* *she finishes her meal and washes her dish* Mommy daddy I'm going to my room! *Asato heads to her room* *puts away pj's**finishes her homework and takes out her diary* hmm *she starts to write about school* what now...*taps chin with her pointer finger lightly*  *hears her parents arguing* m-mommy d-daddy..? *starts seeing shadows and tears form in her eyes* get out of my head! *runs to her parents and she sees blood drops on the floor* n-no....! *sees beer bottles everywhere* mommy..? *runs to them and sees a broken bottle on the floor* m-mommy d-daddy stop please! Asato's mother:*holds her arm from bleeding but blood still drips*