Past His Lips

- Prologue -

No see,

Titus did not mean to do it. But somehow it had slipped past his lips. He wished to go back in time, but he had went back too far. Back to when he was still in primary school, the age of ten. You see, he was originally fifteen; in the present time. But he must've said a word wrong, or perhaps was not as focused as he usually was.

However it had happened, whenever it had happened-

We do not know. But we do know is that one minute, everything was going fine and dandy; peachy keen. People were going about their day, and Titus was still fifteen. The next minute, everything was frozen, utterly, completely still. It was like that for exactly three hours max, then the people started to walk backwards, the rain flew towards the sky, the clouds moved the opposite way they were moving before. The flowers were closing instead of blooming like how they were three hours earlier. What was happening was, Titus had completely reversed time, accidentally going too far back into the past; five years exactly. Only his best mate, Logan, knows for he is also one of his kind.

Just because of one mistake that Titus had made, him wanted to change an embarrassing thing he had done, everyone was forced to live the exact same five years, the exact same words, the exact same motions, exact same everything... until he go it right.