ever work with tonight it'll be doing through the Cisco on a ledge

ever work with tonight it'll be doing through the Cisco on a ledge to get you a bit over you give it a look at those am need is all trying to the theory as quickly as possible to so we can spend as much time as we can exit on the lab say can see how these things work often think that particularly nice yelling net sometimes it's good to have a look at that the actual available to me rather nom and some configuration command to give you a better idea okay have the same 350-080 technologies actually work and then when you come to the scene am a new you are I ask to actually putting configuration commands in your some-odd you can actually so accesscontrol is this new study notes 0 I sales a use for two people that two purposes mommy to restrict traffic or two identify traffic and you'll see with that pitch in middle now  350-080 so nice Yale is an ordered set up rules bicycling its lawn in ICL is called an access control into your ICP and then you might guess Christmas comment its law nor access control entry will match to siesta criteria a tiny now they are permit would annoy by stone these go to you sign when you're speaking traffic it’s by Middleton on when you identify in traffic but Mitt basically means to include that traffic cordon on means to exclude 350-080 so ignore always remember that at the isn’t openaccess control is there is an implicit the North's statement so that's the always and you cannot Jain debt cannot move its if for example you on excess least I need to know is traffic effectively what you doing East annoying all traffic because that implicit not being so always remember with you access control is you have to have at least one access control entry that meet some top traffic for to be useful because the primary purpose is to fill the traffic second race 2 again for so the steps with the cell we needed to fall on some into interesting traffic like.

http://350-080cisco.com/