The begining

You all know how Halloween night went in Harry Potter in 1981(correct me if I'm wrong)and how Harry's parents died.Well not in this story.Lily and James were out at a party along with Sirius.Peter is watching them.But Harry has a twin.Charlie.The curse hits Harry and rebounds but Charlie also has a mark that looks like an o.Everyone makes mistakes even the greatest people.This is where it begins.

Harry wakes up in his room at the orphanage.He walks down stairs and everyone salutes to him as he walks by.He was feared,he after all was insane, a wizard and a mutant.He was one of the few left not under the control of Charles who fell under the mind control serum of Jason.Today was his 13th birthday.(I'm not good at romantic stuff so imagine that yourself.)He was going back to Hogwarts soon.Even though I'm an outcast in Slytherin I still like being there even if it is run by crazy old fumbles.He walked up to mrs.lara.She looked scared and asked "yes my lord?""I'm going out see you later""bye my lord"He apperated to diagon alley.He looked around and saw hunters.Mutant hunters.He quickly turned the other way and walked towards magical marinades.He saw the Slytherin gang arguing with his brother.He rolled his eyes and walked up to his brother who was block the cat he wanted."yo charcoal""what did you call me?!""I said charcoal now will you move.""no.""fine then"He said cracking his nuckels."wha-"he didn't get to finish as Harry punched him hard.He stumbled back.Harry grabbed him and shoved him him to the ground in front of mally boy."he's all yours"He turns around and picks up a cat and walks to the counter leaving stunned Slytherin and a shocked and mad Charlie behind as he walked out.He noticed the hunters watching him with suspicion.He knew they would be at Hogwarts this year along with dementors.He apperated back to the orphanage where he started his reign.This year one of his half-blood soldiers were coming to Hogwarts.This year was going to be fun.P.S.Harry has wings, demon wings,and his spear on his tail is poisonous.