Being A Wife of A Billionare (BWTB)

--------------
Start:July 26,2018

Main Cast;

Shawn Rexel Vergara-He belongs to the Vergara Family whom is the 1st Richest Family in the world.They own some Mall,Companys,Cosmetics,and etc. She has an lil' sister named Scarlet Red.He's 25 year's old.

Attitude:His very serious but he's a kind son and lovable brother.His very noisy sometimes,very strict,pilosopo minsan,at pervert-__-Yeah his a pervert one palagi siyang may ka one night stand pero gumagamit naman siya ng condoms.

Hobbies:Reading,Going to the Bar,Watching action movies,romantic movies,disney movies,horror movies,and Action movies,He's a car racer,and napping.

Nicoleen Dein Sandoval- She belong to the Sandoval family whom is the fourth richest in the world.They own a some Restuarant and Hotel.She's 23 years old and she's Scarlet's bestfriend and Iuhence third digree cousin.

Attitude:She's very noisy,childish..sometimes,Kind,Helpfu-l,pikonin,at mapagbiro.

Hobbies:Watch Avengers because she's hulk daw..She love's eating chocolates..She loves to bar with up Scarlet..She loves reading some 18+ books..She loves watching Romantic and Horror movies and She love's to travel with her dog Gucci.

Cast;

Scarlet Red Vergara- She belongs to the Vergara family whom is the 1st richiest family in the world.She a Assasin Queen and she's a Car Racer too.She's Shawn lil' sister.She's 23 years old.

Attitude:She's very bipolar girl but sometimes she's childish,she hate's pabebe,fake face/friends,and mangaagaw,pilosopo siya minsan.....pag nasa mood ^_^

Hobbies:Watching Avengers because she's Wanda..She love's traveling..She love's Racing..She enjoy to kill her enemy..She loves to eat...She loves going to the bar..She watch different kinds of movies and she loves to take care of her dog Jeona~

Iuhence Kevin Blackfrost-He belongs to the Blackfrost family whom is the 2nd richiest family in the world and he's a Mafia Lord.He's 24 years old.

Attitude:He's a bipolar boy,annoys to a slut but he's not annoy when his body need their body..their body only..Pilosopo..childish and Pervert ×_×

Hobbies:Going to the gym..Watching movies..he always take a photo of a beautiful scenerio..he's always going to the bar...he loves to eat and he always sleeping with earphones on his ears -__-

-----------------------------
Kim Taehyung as Shawn Rexel

Chou Tzuyu as Nicoleen Dein

Minatozaki Sana as Scarlet Red

Jeon Jungkook as Iuhence Kevin

Park Jimin as Chris Fliod

Kang Seulgi as Sandra Mae

Bae Irene as Serena Olivia

Oh Sehun as Alexander Syrone

Iu as Betrixe Alexa

---------------------------------------

Please respect my desicion's about the characters and be a fan.Sorry for the badwords and some unapprociate scene.Sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling.

---------------------------------
Being Series 1&2

Series 1:Being a Wife of the Billionare

Series 2:One Night Stand with a Mafia Lord

Soon......

--------------
Being a Wife of A Billionare
©All Rights Reserved