Gregstophe

Gregory was already in the kitchen, rubbing the sleep from his tired eyes as he awaited his lover to wake up. Soon he heard a loud groan from the french man "putain de dieu .. quelle heure est-il" he grumbled out softly. the blonde chuckled sweetly "its 7:30 sweetheart". The french man smiled a bit, walking over to the other and bear hugging him.

(small time skip)

the two were on the couch, Chris being behind Greg as the TV blared. Chris softly pressed his face to the nape of Greg's neck with a smile, letting out a sound akin to a soft purr. Greg smiled and held one of the males hands since Chris' arms were wrapped round his torso.

Greg felt a soft kiss to his neck, his face tinted a bit red but he smiled sweetly. Pressing against the other and kissing the back of Chris' hand, enjoying how soft he was being. He felt warm breath on the back of his neck and heard his lover snoring slightly. He giggled softly and closed his eyes

(oops another timeskip. NSFW warning ig)

it was nearing midnight as the two were awake, holding each other closely. Greg let out a small sound, Chris caught on to what he was doing to the other and pushed him against the bed, softly kissing his jawline and neck. Greg whimpered slightly and ran his fingers through Chris' hair. A soft smile appeared on Chris' face as Greg whimpered and moaned a bit.
Greg removed his shirt a bit quickly as he watched Chris do the same. Greg felt himself being pressed against the bed a bit roughly as his lover bit at his neck "Goodness Christophe your being rough tonight~" Christophe let out a grumble and he removed Gregory's jeans, Smirking at the other and how much he had affected him. Gregory whimpered slightly and attemped to push Christophe off him.

He somehow pushed the other one down and smirked sharply as he watched his lover's face turn to a worried expression knowing the next day he was going to be sore the next day.

a few moments later and Christophe was tied up to a chair blindfolded. Gregory was walking around the other, sword in hand as he softly pressed the sharp end to his lovers neck, chuckling and leaning close to his neck "how cute~" Christophe growled "what do you think your doing, asshole" Gregory only laughed "hopefully you~" Christophe groaned and attempted to untie the ropes that were holding him captive, it ended up not working and Gregory saw what he was trying to do, pressing the sword harder on his neck "if your a good boy and do as i say ill let you do what you want~" Christophe huffed slighty "fine..ill do what you want.." Gregory smiled "good boy~"

Christoph's face turned a slight pink as he continued to growl but slightly calming down and tugging at the ropes again. Gregory snarled "disobeying huh?~"  Christophe whimpered "let me go you fuck.. im not in the mood anymore.."