Secret

Montannas POV:

It's just a cold winters day here in Australia...I looked up at the glistening sun thinking of him... Niall horan. My biggest inspiration. Also... My boyfriend. Alannah and I were just walking around our school talking about whatever came to mind... Suddenly we bumped into our boyfriends. Niall and Harry. We hugged them tightly and reminded them about the movie we were going to see that night. We were going to see a brand new movie called 'what am I to you?' a whole new romance movie. Apparently everyone cries but I think that's a bit ridiculous... Suddenly to our surprise the bell rung. We scattered to class. Once again we had history ugggggghhhh boringgggg!

Alannah's POV:

I turnt around to montanna and whispered "I fucking hate history so much" she nodded and agreed our grumpy old teacher slithered into class like always. "SIT NOW" she screeched. We all sat. "What a bitch" I quietly said to my friend Christina. She giggled. "Open your books and copy what's on the board!" to my surprise I saw a whole board of shit! God I can't wait til it's over!

Harry's POV:

Our bell rung and we ran off to our casual seating area at the cafeteria. Niallers eyes turnt completely black and I could tell he need it... and it being blood... I managed to shake him out of it. "Nialler cut it out we're in public!" suddenly I felt two small arms reach around my shoulders. "Hey bubs watcha up to??" I heard Alannahs silly voice say. "Hey nothing much" trying to hide our secret from the girls. They sat across from us. Trying to keep Niall normal for at least 1 lunch break. "what's wrong with you guys??!!" montanna asked confusingly. "Oh nothing" responded Niall. He got up and walked off to the men's room. "what's up with that dickhead" said Alannah jokingly. "I honestly don't even know..." said montanna. I kept quiet not showing my face.