Get to know the barista, Fetcher?

Ryan Bachman, the man behind the company that will save many people off the streets

Ryan Bachman, the man behind the company that will save many people off the streets. He lives by knowing that he may be doing something good for the planet because there is no planet two. Ryan built this company in 2004; at the time, it was his dad that made all the financial things because well what can a sixteen-year-old do? The banks don't really rely on a kid with money in that quantity. Now he's thirty and knows a lot more and is a lot wiser. 

Therefore, this company is the base of a planet saving organization, by providing Eco friendly houses all around England. There business has been taking it further on the map and Europe is getting to know the company in small steps. 

 Ryan and his best friend Andy Fowler actually started the company together for real 2007 and really started focusing on the company, they quit their jobs at their dads law firms and invested full time in the idea of having a running company in about a year. Guess what, they succeeded the company started of slow and the profits were quit low at least not as high as they were expecting. But at last the first buyer of a house sat on the east side of Brighton, finally the money just came flowing in and that's when they knew that they just made a grand investment in the company for the first time. 

Rye lives a normal 30 year old life, goes to work every day after work he sometimes swing by his parents and give a hug or two then he usually drive home. He is designing his own home at the moment as he lives in one of the few Eco friendly apartment complexes here in London. 

 London the oh so glorious London, nothing really happens here, there are some restaurants around where he lives and some bingo nights five out of seven days a week. But in all honesty isn't it the dream? if you ask Rye. Rye has no time to actually enjoy himself of anything other than work and occasional small talks with strangers.  

------RYE----

"So like where are you? Kinda need you right no- eeh yeah dad signed a contract with Cowell's" I state in distress through the phone to Andy who apparently can't come to this very important Skype call with the Cowell's. We had the deal if we just win them over in globalizing the company like the plan was showing. but if Andy's not here I cant guarantee that the deal would go through...

"Just come to the office I'll postpone the meeting, I just really need the one and only Fowler for just this thing! Please be there, bye." The phone dropped from my ear and down on the dirty carpet, I put my hands up to my head and rubbed my temple. I can't believe that this company still runs with us two bossing... fourteen years later and were still here, can't believe it actually.

"uuhm... Ryan there was no roasted bagel ready so I got you a cinnamon bun instead if that's alright." Fenix my assistant slowly walked up to my desk where I was slowly sinking in to my own thoughts. I nodded and raised my head to look at him. "you know that I don't mind, thanks for the bagel, is the tea there?" He slowly nodded and looked through the paper bag and brought up the sweet tea.