Information

Our main character's name is Madeleine Larousse, She is around 16(looks 10). and for the sake of the story Heine is 25(I know Viktor is like 40 and him meeting Heine will be difficult plus the fact that if I make him younger...the princes would be...) , She has no parents and has been Heine's companion for quite a while.

Madeleine has short maroon hair, with matching eyes that stand out from her fair complexion. She and Heine are sometimes mistaken as siblings, prior to their matching appearances. But Madeleine has softer eyes and is a few inches shorter than Heine.

She was a street rat since her parents disowned her, she lived on the streets of Granzeich and has stole from people when she was 10, this led to her, meeting Heine. Madeleine only has a couple of skills, these include:

-Artistic Talent(Well, she's not perfect but she creates drawings that are recognizable as humans).

-Superficial Charm.

-Better than Heine in English.

-Experience with guns.

-Being able to tell if someone's sketchy.

Madeleine has also some incompetents, which are:

-Not being able to sleep without hugging a pillow, or since it was a long time ago, a person(Heine).

-Has difficulty in History, she once said,"Who cares! It's gonna get longer and longer won't it?"

-Not being able to tolerate that she is called, a child.

-Sometimes talks too much.

As you can see, she has many things that make up her personality. Heine has also been an influence to her. When Viktor met up with Heine, she had suspicions to the blonde. Which were true as he was going to be Granzeich's king.

When the palace guards showed up, She grabbed both Heine and Viktor's hand and tried to lead them away. A bullet was aimed to Heine and her, but Viktor protected them.

All her grudges about him being suspicious faded, Heine had snapped, fighting back the guards. Though the odds weren't in their favor.

Due to being imprisoned for a while she has developed some Medical Issues:

-Not being able to stand being alone. (Unless it's she's in the washroom for example).

-Having Depressive episodes. (Pretty fast, every two weeks for a span of one week)

-Lacking Emphathy

She has a particular interest in Heine, but he's is a bit too dense about love that Madeleine takes advantage of this quite a bit.

Manic:

Depressive/ Lacking Emphathy kind.

//Mature Content!//

Random.

-Hides behind Heine at times.

-Involuntarily acts like a different person to new people.

One Sentence Description

A once cheerful girl that has took significant damage to her mental health, she unlike others slowly heal.

More shall be revealed~

Domo!