Wednesday~

"Hmm... how about you just tell him... He sucks? You're just not compatible? Honestly, I don't know, Chae. I've never had to break up with anyone before," Jennie said as she finished applying her mascara in the bathroom mirror.

"Gee, some help you are," Rosé grumbled as she stared at the blank text box on her phone. The last text Jimin had sent her was "You are the best girlfriend ever" after she had told him he could cancel on their date. But God, she wasn't blind. Practically the whole school could tell that there was something going on between him and Kim Dahyun. 

"Y'know what girl? Just give me the phone." Jisoo said, turning to face Chaeyoung and holding out her hand. 

"What? No!" Rosé said as she shielded her phone protectively. 

"Why do you have to be so difficult, Chae? Jisoo is just helping you. It's not like you're ever going to do it yourself," Jennie sighed as she finished her touch up and put the contents of her makeup back in her purse. 

"I just... it's an invasion of my privacy, okay?" Rosé sulked and blushed, directing her attention to the suddenly very interesting marble sink below her.

"Ha!" Jisoo triumphantly handed back Chaeyoung's phone to her. "There, done." Jisoo smiled, obviously proud of her handiwork. 

"What? How did you even take it from me?" Rosé asked, eyes wide as she stared at her phone. A message to Jimin now read, "Jimin, we need to break up. It's been a fun five months but we all know you're with that skank Dahyun. I'm not putting up with your lies anymore. Have a fun life without me. Bye - your former girlfriend, Park Chaeyoung"

"Oh my God, Jisoo, really? Did you have to call her a skank?" Rosé sighed and rubbed her eyes. 

"What?" Jisoo said defensively, "It's what we were all thinking right?"

"My God," said Rosé as she grabbed her bag and walked out of the bathroom, away from the insanity of her two best friends and on to her next class. 

To her new life without Jimin. 

Not that she ever really liked him anyway, right? He was just a comfort, reliable. Sometimes it's nice to have something reliable in lif-

Or at least that's what she thought before she saw Jimin kissing Dahyun in the middle of the hallway. The MIDDLE OF THE HALLWAY!? What kind of person does that? I mean, we only broke up, like, five minutes ago! She shrugged him and her thoughts aside and entered her chem class. 

Shit. Jimin was her lab partner for this class. Of COURSE. Well, great, thanks Jisoo. 

She looked around helplessly, feeling like the whole world was judging her for not having any friends and being alone, or at least everyone in her 6th hour chemistry class. 

"Excuse me?" A classmate tapped her on the shoulder. "Do you want to work together?" Rosé recognized her as Lee Gahyeon, a talkative student who often didn't finish her work on time. But, at this point Chae didn't care, especially since they were the only two students in class who didn't have partners. 

"Uh, yeah, okay," Chaeyoung said, sitting down next to the girl. 

"Okay so, I was thinking that since I'm so busy because of my after school schedule, that maybe mostly you could work on this during free time and stuff? Really sorry," Gahyeon gave her a small smile and started to read their project requirements. 

Geez, Chaeyoung's day was just going from bad to worse.

(a/n okie hi, so I know that I haven't introduced Lisa in the story yet but just wait, okay? Don't worry, it's about to get juicy; :) thanks so much for reading the first chapter of my wack story!)