Prologue

Cory's POV

I was taking to Shelby when I heard that voice in my head...... the voice tells me something

'Time to kill' it says

'No' I say back

'YOU ARE GOING TO KILL SOMEONE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT'

'No!'

"Cory? Are you OK?" I am snapped out of my thoughts by Shelby's voice "Y-Yea!! I'm fine!! Thanx for asking!" I Said

Shelby's POV

"Y-Yea!! I'm fine!! Thanx for asking!" He Said nervously...... "You are NOT OK Cory!!! In-Fact, I Think that you have been acting weird!!!! You look at knives oddly, you usually go out at night, sometimes you put on a camera mask, You stare into space, AND you are ALWAYS mumbling to yourself!!!! What is wrong?!? What happened?!" I asked..... "No...... Nothing happened at all!!! Heh heh........ OK Fine! Just stop staring at me like that!!!! It's creepy!!!....... so uhhhh...... I am possesed by this little demon ghost kid and She....She..... likes to kill....... and sometimes she makes me kill others..... no matter how many times I try to fight her...... I always lose......... I'm scared..... I'm scared that she will hurt you one day and if that happens then..... I won't know how to live with myself......... so go ahead..... leave, slap me, report me to the cops, just don't try to save me because it will make HER angry and..... when she is mad....... she wants to murder...... and she might kill you......." he said, crying a bit at the end...... "Cory! I do not care, I still lov—— CARE ABOUT you.... and, So what if she tries to kill me!! I will always lov— care for you!!!!" I Said..... he blushed "Awwww Your Blushing!!! Cute! I m-mean, uhhh~~" I Said, But when I Said he was cute he smirked "So, You think I'm cute, huh?" He Said "U-Uh No! I said... Uh.... I give up......" I Said "Awww..... Come here!" He Said and gave me a hug "Your so Kawaii!!!!" He Said..... "JUST KISS ALREADY!!!" Ross and Sky screamed "HEY!! GO AWAY PLEASE!!!" I Yelled politely "OK Let's go Ross!!" Sky said...... and I did as told and kissed Cory........

Hai guys!! This is the prologue for my new book!!! Hope you enjoy!!!! BTW it is... like..... 2 years into the future for the SkyMedia offices!!!! Hope you enjoyed and Baiii guys🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄