Save me

Sam's POV:
Hi I'm Sam, and I'm a game developer! Oh wait you guys already know that...but anyways! This took place after all the mess and finally got everything over. But let's get right into what happened..

Earlier that day

Alright sam, we're just out here taking bowser on a walk. Hopefully that marshmallow freak doesn't show up...(my friends call him marshmallow) but anyways who I'm talking about is Marshal Law one of the most popular gamers on ViewTube. He posted a negative review of my game but we made up in the end and I'm waiting for him to respond back from playing my game again. I hit something hard and I held my nose like a disgusting smell had made its way into my nose, I looked up and saw...sh#t
"Oh! Hey Sam!" Said the viewtuber Marshal Law.
"EEP" was my only response because I was startled, "oh! I'm sorry Sam I didn't mean to frighten you!" He said resting his hand on my shoulder with a bright smile that literally almost made me go blind. Literally I was going blind I'm looking away now. "It's fine marshal, and also shouldn't you be out with monica?" I said raising an eyebrow as he sweats nervously. "Monica didn't want to come! Heh..also fan girls would suspect we were dating you know we can't let them know!" Marshal said looking worried and looking around making sure no one was looking or listening. "Oh right. That's true because the last time you were walking/on a run fangirls were here and-" I got cut off by yelling. (Might I mention Marshal wasn't wearing his shirt and was sweating from his run) speak of the devil..fangirls...all I could hear is anger in their voices and apparently they thought I was dating Marshal. Ew. And then they started charging us! This giant group of women charging like wild animals! Marshal grabbed my arm and we ran for our lives from the group of fangirls. I could barely breathe! I really needed my inhaler, anyways we made it into an alleyway and I was pushed into his chest..this is going to be a long day...