||p r o l o g u e||

'This is it.'
'I'm doing this.'
'No one to tell me otherwise, this is really it.' She thought.

Blue lips taking a deep breath, an exhausted smile making its way onto her face.

Taking off her jacket letting the wind take it away, falling down with a soft splash into the freezing water below her. Stretching out her sweater paws, taking one last gaze at the stars above her.

One single, hot tear flowing down in contrast with her cold cheek. Not one of sadness however, no. One of relief.

Closing her eyes, whispering;

"I'm coming, mama"

Spreading her arms out, leaning forward. Falling into a peaceful bed of emptiness. Feeling the wind going through her hair in rapid speed, the wind cutting her cheeks because of the freefall. For the first time in what felt like a century, she felt peace.

And then..

Nothing.

She finds herself flowing midst of a space-like area. Running out of oxygen, pressure increasing, chest burning, sight darkening.

A deep, fresh cut on her wrist carved into her soft delicate skin not too long ago, opened up. Blood reddening everything around her. She, however, wasn't complaining. At all. Strange enough, she found it beautiful seeing the red fluid flowing out of that tiny cut, surrounding her slowly but surely.

Then she heard it.

Another splash.

Hearing a guy's faint words, such an angelic voice she was sure never to forget.

If she made it out alive tonight.

But it was too late, she blacked out.
-

27.07.18