Lukas

I rewrote this but I'm leaving the original in, if you don't feel like reading the original then just skip over it.
-Jakkson

I sit with my head down on a table at the mystic grill, my head pounding. Most people here thought I had a hangover witch was true but it was worse because the voices in my head, or voice. The voice is my ripper personality, wanting to kill everyone in the building , see I have split personality. Lukas McKay, also known as me, the flirty Bad boy over 1000 year old vampire who likes to party, Kaylob McKay, he's the emotionless one, then Blaze McKay, he's the ripper part and the most annoying one. I am the original person who owned this body, Kaylob and Blaze came later. I can hear them all the time, well mostly Blaze.

"Hey, you!" I look up at the person shouting at me. "I don't like being ignored." said the blond female. "Sorry, love." I said with my British accent thick. She blushed lightly when I said love, "l-love?" The female stuttered. "Yes, well I don't know your name." I looked up at her, from my seat. She blushed in embarrassment , "O-oh sorry, Caroline Forbs." I chuckled at her stutter. I got up and held out my hand for her to shake. "Lukas." I introduced myself, she took my hand and shook it.

"Caroline!" I heard someone shout, Caroline turned to look at the person. I role my eyes annoyed. I smell wet dog. I looked toward the voice to see a nice looking teen I wouldn't mind dominating. Shit I didn't mean to think that. He's a jock and has brown hair. "Tyler. Come meet Lukas." Caroline waved him over, I heard the male groan as he walked over, witch made me chuckle. Me chuckling made Caroline look at me weird. The boy is now next to Caroline, glaring at me. "Care we need to go meet up with the others." He said while glaring at me. "Mate, you look like an pup who got their toy took away." I said to Tyler. Tyler glared. "Well bye Lukas." Caroline waved at me with her huge smile. "Good bye, Caroline."

Rewrite.

Along the wall of the busy bar and restaurant, as far away from the loud group of teenagers as he could get, sat a man. He looked just as much as a teenager as the loud group, he has a few freckles and moles dotting his young face and a crowned beanie holding back his dyed black hair, though a few stubborn strands would have fallen into his grey, if anyone could see it.

He sat with his head on the most likely dirty table with his arms caging his head in, arms pressed against his ears as if it would block out the obnoxious talking and laughter. It would look as though he was just some hungover teen trying to shield sensitive eyes from the light that lit up the room. The assumption would have been true, he had drank the night before but the headache that was splitting his head open was from something or someone else completely.

There was a voice in the back of his mind, a person, trying to scratch his way to the surface and send heads rolling. The voice pushing it's urge to take over, wanting to paint the walls crimson red, to feel the serge of power as the people beg, as their hearts slow to a stop, wanting to taste the slight difference in all their blood.

The voice's name is Blaze.

Lukas McKay is an original vampire, over a thousand years old with the face of a 18 year old. He's a flirt, loves the reactions people reward him with when he wins over their hearts with his charm. He rides a completely black motorcycle, of which he has named Lucifer, and has a thing for parties, he loves how stupid the alcohol makes people they'd do just about anything if you put enough alcohol into them, that makes people think of him as a bad boy.

Lukas McKay is a person with DID, He has a few alters, though the most prominent, besides himself, are two.

Blaze, who has an obsession with blood, loves to watch it spill down skin, no matter who's it is, even their own. He loves the taste of it and how its taste changes just slightly with every person, though most would say that this is not true. He likes to talk, nipping at people's weak spots and pointing out things that would either make people squirm. He loves to smile and laugh, at the expense of people? So be it.