Chapter One

You know what I hate? Storys that begin with, I'm not like most girls. Apparently, now it's bad to be "like most girls". The truth is everyone on the face of planet earth is diffrent in their own way, scientifically speaking, I'm not even trying to be cheesey. While some people have similar characteristics based on apperances or personality, no one can have the exact same genetic makeup that makes us human beings. Yet, with all this justification some girls still have the need to set themselves apart from everyone else by saying "I'm not like most girls".

     This phenomenon is mainly to be blamed on society telling girls that to be attactive you need to:

a) Be pretty; Use the proper amount of makeup so you  look pretty, but don't use too much.

b) Have insecurities; Confidence is not attractive so have a few insecurities, but don't be needy.

c) Conform; Change yourself to be the perfect person, but don't be fake, and also stay true to yourself

d) Be diffrent; Don't be like everyone else because that's boring, but don't be too diffrent because that's

     weird.

      The list is longer but I'm going to stop there. I think you get my point. I'm not the girl you read about in things like these who eats alot but is super thin, who says dumb things and get all a's, who is clumbsy but good at everything she trys to do including sports, who is insucure about her apperance but is super model pretty, and has a tragic back story. I'm not saying all of those things are bad, but they're not me, and I'm not changing a thing. If you don't like where this is going you can leave.

For those of you who are still here, thank you. And before you go too, let me assure you by saying, this book still contains some cliché factors and a whole lot of drama. And even though it does not define me, this book contains lots of One Direction. In fact you may know me as the girl who is dating 1/5 of One Direction. This is the story of how I, Evelyn Grey, found love on a very windy Tuesday.