part 1

It's going to be a beautiful day.

Naina woke up at dawn feeling so happy.It was their 10th wedding anniversary.She looked at rajveer who was still sleeping beside her in their king sized bed.

"Happy Anniversary"she whispered on his ear when she saw him stirred.Then she hugged and kissed his cheek.

He moved and turned to the other side away from her.

"Rajveer!"

His head lifted a little and turned to her, giving her a questioning look.Then his head sprung to his pillow and slept again.

'Kya ye bhool gaye hai humari anniversary?'

'Its okay.Thats happens when one is not fully awake.He'll remember later.He always does morning sex and breakfast on bed.It became a habit every anniversary.

But what she anticipated never happened.

Rajveer woke up later walking like a drunk to the bathroom.He stumbled on the corpeted floor and cursed,then continued walking fully awake.

He went out of the bedroom freshly showered with a white towel around his hips.He came to bed and gave her a smack on her lips.She was disappointed.She was expecting a long lingering kiss.It's their anniversary.

"Rajveer aap kayi jaa rahe hai?"

"Naina aaj mujhe major kumar ke saath meeting hai.mission ke bhaare me kuch discuss karna hai...gunny aur aalekh bhi aaraha hai..."

"Aap kab wapas ayegi?"

"Pata nai...jaldi aane ko koshish karoonga,I'll have breakfast there."

"Waise major saab aren't you forgetting something?"she said when he was about to open the door to go reminding him that it was their wedding anniversary.

"Oh haan... sorry jaan... I'm so stupid to forget."He smiled adoringly.

Awweee.....he remembers.

He went towards her on the bed and rained kisses on her lips.

"I love you jaan... Don't wait up for me tonight.I'll be late."

What?!

She was in the breakfast table.Naveen and Riya sat beside her eating their breakfast.Naveen was nine and Riya was six years old.

"Naveen tujhe yaad hai aaj kounsa din hai?"

"It's Friday maa"he said.

"Mera matlab aaj bhaut important day hai"

He frowned then looked up thinking.

"Yes!I almost forgot.aaj India vs Pakistan match hai.Thanks for reminding me maa"He shouted happily kissed her cheek and left.

Oh god!

"Riya...tume pata hai aaj khaas din hai"

She started at her questioningly.Then her eyes widened."oh god!aaj Priya ma'am ki birthday day hai.mujhe card dene hai unko"she ran back to her room.

'No body remembers our wedding anniversary'she said sadly.

"Pooja!kya me unne yaad dilaoon...aaj humari wedding anniversary hai?"

"Don't you ever do that...unne bhoora lagega ki vo apki aapki anniversary bhool gaya..."

"Vo kaise bhool sakte hai... It's our 10th year"she heaved a long sigh.

"Fikar mat kar.jaldi unne yaad aageyi... anyways I have to go...aaj me aur Ali lunch keliye bhaar janewale hai"

"Oh okay..have fun"she said sadly.

"Vo bhool gaya hamari anniversary"she said to Shalini.

"He's forgetful already.umar kitna hai unka?"

"He's thirty seven only"

"Vo sakta hai unne alzheimer's disease shuru hogaya hai.You'll be shocked when next year he'll not only forget your anniversary but also your name"Shalini laughed.

"Accha tek hai aaj mujhe mere friend ki party keliye jana hai.so I will talk to you later.ok bye..."

"Ok bye ma'am"

She called rajveer's mobile...and it took too long for him to answer.

"Hey jaan kya baat hai?"He said in his usual concern voice.

"Kuch nai...bas aise hi mann kara tha...aap ke saath baat karne ka"

"Me yahaan meeting me hoon...tum tek to hai na?"

"Me bhilkul tek hoon"

"Tek hai vo mera wait kar raha hai....me chalta hoon...I'll be at home at midnight.They had a beautiful house near kma.

"Oh!par aapko sach mooch yaad nai hai?"

"What?sorry jaan...I can't hear you...signal nai mil raha hai yahaan..."

"Aaj humara wedding anniversary hai"She almost yelled at him.

"Kya?I can't hear you...I'll talk to you later...okay..bye jaan..."

She inhaled deeply, feeling disappointed.