chapter 1 Iris pov

For as long as I can remember I've always been different. In more ways that I'm comfortable with. For instance, I don't look anything like my family. I'm tan,short,dark haired. While the rest are muscular,pale,medium sized and have brown hair.their also not very outgoing. Since I was a kid I would ask my mom, 'Vivian' if I was adopted. But as soon as the words left my mouth I would always immediately regret it. As a look of hurt washed over her face she would say, "Iris, of course you're not adopted. How could you think of such a thing!?". So now, I just never bring it up. The second thing about me you should know is that I'm insane. Yes. You heard right. When I'm not around my family, I always see shadows following me in the corners of my pherephial vision. But no sooner than I turned around, they were gone. On top of that, I would always get the feeling of being watched. And it set me on fire. My cock would always harden... Now don't get me wrong. I'm not a pervert, but I just can't help it as sensations of lust, and desire would roll up and down my spine.

Chapter 2 Shane pov.

I've watched him everyday now, ever since I found out that he was my mate. But I haven't been able to get close to him. As you see he has a special green amythst rock charm necklace that, keep us away from him. But fuck it I need him I don't care if being in his vicinity weakens and hurts me. Today is the day I enroll into his school. I get up from my crouching position. Whilst, looking his body up and down ravenously through the window of the building. I get up and go around to the main office. As I'm striding down the sidewalk I see THEM... I stop dead in my tracks and hide behind a bush, stifling a growl as it tries to escape me. It's the Arch family the ones who stole him from us. "Those god-damn bastards" I mumble under my breath as I watch them finally leave.

Chapter 3 Iris pov.

My head snaps up as my teacher Mrs.bajer calls us to attention as a new student walks into the classroom. It's about time I was beginning to develop a headache from studying so hard. "This is Shane Connors everyone". As I look up I'm speechless a guy about my age really tall has jet black hair and is super lean and muscular. Every movement he made, you could see his muscles fighting against his black t-shirt. I slowly scanned my vision back up. his face was tan like the rest of his body that was visible and he had a sharp jawline. Next he had beautiful lips they weren't as plump as mine but, I've never been attracted to someone's lips before. Then I caught his eyes ohh his eyes!! That we're a dark chocolate brown pulling me in deeper and deeper. As the teacher told him to choose a seat... he slowly stalked towards me while still holding my stare he sat right behind me. Oh god as if I wasn't hard enough and throbbing already. It's going to be even harder for me to concentrate on my work from here on out. My heart exploded and I jumped as I heard a deep masculine voice from behind me ask " Hey Iris do you have a pencil I can borrow"?

Chapter 4 Shane pov.

I walked into the class after finally finding it. I didn't see him I got disappointed as I thought we'd at least have one class together. The teacher mrs.bajer introduced herself and shook my hand. Then introduced me to the class "This is Shane Connors everyone" I heard her say. A lot of kids around my age looked up but most looked back down again. Focusing back on their work but then I saw him, he rubbed his head and finally looked up. Fuuck I've never seen his whole face before. He was tan like me but way smaller and almost no muscles. He had dark hair, also like me but it was shaggier and looked devishley cute on him. He was wearing a gray oversized hoodie that draped over his body and tight black jeans. His lips were pink and full I finally realized he was ogling me as much as I was him. He finally met my eyes I sucked in a breath they were a light ocean blue with flecks of Hazel and white. such a contrast to his dark hair my God he's an angel. The teacher told me to take a seat holding his stare I moved to the very back of the class and sat down behind him. Bam!! An explosion of light went off in my head causing it to throb. his damn necklace is trying to put a barrier up between me and him. But the good news is the witches who put the spell in it didn't anticipate the loophole. I couldn't come near him first or it would hurt like hell and deplete my energy. But if he came to me and got in my space willingly it wouldn't do anything. " Hey Iris do you have a pencil I can borrow"? I asked he jumped and turned around " y....yeah sure here". He said " wait how do you know my name"!? "I have my ways" I said. A deep crimson blush spread all over his face god I want him so bad.if I could I would gladly lay him down on one of these desks, strip Him naked and fuck him right here and now. My wolf howled for him and was scratching trying to get out but I pushed him into the back of my mind. Not letting him gain control. As Iris handed me the pencil our fingers brushed sending electric shockwaves of pleasure between us. " Oohhh" he moaned on accident sending him into another fit of blushing. Fuck I need him my cock is pulsing....begging for his interaction. I couldn't help myself I slid my hands through the holes of his chair and up into his hoodie. God, I roamed my hands up and down the soft curve of his sides. As I did so he shuddered I felt goosebumps skid across his skin.

Chapter 5 Iris pov.

I handed him the pencil as my face cooled down. "Oohhh" I moaned as Sparks flew when my skin brushed him. I felt my face heat up again and I swiftly turned around. Smooth nice going not weird at all I thought to myself. But then I was shocked I couldn't move or think. all I could do is feel his big warm hand snaked up into my hoodie. He was fondling my sides!?!? He slowly and softly slid his hands down my rib cage and to my hip bones. I couldn't help but shudder as his rough fingertips stroked my soft skin. Oh I'm already so hard im seriously thinking about jerking off right now in the middle of class. nobody was looking, and I am at the back of the class anyways. Then I almost I jumped so hard I almost sky rocketed out of my seat. Shane had undone my jeans and slipped his hand into my boxers. He gripped my seven inch cock and slowly started stroking " aahh" I moaned. he then whispered in my ear " keep it down or we will get caught unless your into that". Oh god.. when I didn't think he could get any sexier. I then slipped my own hand into my boxers and tried to remove his hands unsuccessfully. He then slid his thumb over the head of it god if he keeps up I'm going to cum. He noticed my struggle, and told me to ask to go to the bathroom. Raising my hand I caught mrs.bajers attention. " May I go to the bathroom". She replied " Yes go ahead Iris be quick about it though".

Chapter 6 Shane pov.

God I'm so going to have my way with him I thought, as I watched him stand up to go to the bathroom. A minute later I raised my hand and asked to go to the nurse. Right when I got out of the classroom I ran to the restroom. He was waiting for me in the last stall I walked in and locked it. I then came to him pulled his pants and boxers down. And got on my knees in front of him. I put my mouth around him and began slowly sucking. " Oohhh ah ughh w..wait I've never"! "shhhh I know baby". I said to him as he blushed deeply. I continued my assault on his dick, slowly bobbing up and down. swirling my tongue around the head, I felt him throbbing in my mouth. he kept shuddering and trying to pull away but I wouldn't allow it. " P..p..please it's to much ahhh ohh". Hearing him moan, and beg like that made me suck him harder and faster. A while later I felt him stiffen as he came in my mouth I slowly swallowed. I then lifted him off the toilet and got on to it myself. The necklace was hurting me trying to crush my insides. " Please Iris I need you to touch me". He followed my command and with shaking fingers and a blushing face undid my pants. Letting my cock spring free, I had two more inches than he does and more girth. He sucked in his breath and wrapped his hand around it the best he could. and began stroking it. Then to my surprise he sucked me into his mouth. "Oooh just like that Iris don't stop". how can such an innocent voluptuous mouth feel so good....unless he had experience in giving instead of receiving. The thought of him with someone else made my blood boil. But my anger faded into lust as he began sucking harder and faster. I know I won't last much longer if he keeps this up. At least I'm not affected by his necklace right now. Then, I came he flinched at first but then began drinking every last drop greedily. God. I love him so much.

Hey guys this is my first ever book so let me know what you guys think. I want your honest opinion FYI it's going to progress to the other genres I promised further into the book. also sorry for any misspelled words,capitalization, and or punctuation.