.

Reo yawned and arched himself out on his worn out bar chair stool. Although he hasn't spruce up the rust that stayed on the edges of the legs of the stool, he couldn't afford getting cleaner and repair products because he had to replace his vacuum cleaner. Way back though, he couldn't afford a single brush, pallet or easel so he can achieve his dream of being an artist. During those tough times, he used to paint fences on people's yards or paint other simple necessities to keep money in his pocket. Reo sometimes only had rice and honey or bread and water to keep his belly filled and then the next day he exercise to keep himself fit. He is nicely built and girls on the street call him a handsome man and want to get to know him, but however; Reo don't want only sex....he needs love. That's how he found Haruto.

Haruto at first had this charm to him. He had a gentle soul and well-being so tender that someone can fool you for someone's parent. As Reo was living under a bridge and his job was close by, he happens to run into Haruto time after time. Moreover; back then he was not going to suspect of Haruto letting him stay at his place until Reo finds a house of his own....hell, Reo was grateful to have a roof over his head and be feed over and over and can use a bath anytime he wants. Haruto give him all the time and privacy he needs. But, Reo had too much time alone in the house; and it made Reo's heart inside feel empty because he still is searching for love. He wanted to get to know Haruto although Haruto had a little dog sitting job. They plan a little date to the popular lake and had a picnic. Reo never seen Haruto smile glow on his soft, light, delicate face. For some reason, he dreamed of a boyfriend like him and there was actually someone like him sitting there, vulnerable, very beautiful and so genuine. Reo's heart pound every time and they grew many memories until their first kiss came unexpectedly during when they was eating dinner under the stars. Reo was also into space and astrology so he tells Haruto everything from the meteors, the big star and to the big dipper and many other tips about the stars n planets. Haruto's eyes gleamed with delight and looked up at the sky and then at Reo.....

"Do you think.....I can be like the stars?"

"Yes, you are beautiful. The stars from heaven have nothing to compare to what I feel about you."

"Reo?"

Reo opened his eyes and looked up and saw that he was holding his paintbrush too close to the painting of Haruto. Haruto was standing there, staring at him and posing as still as he could but he looks like he was tired of this position.

"Oh, Sorry...."

"Did you sleep well last night, Reo?"

"Somewhat." Reo said and smiled softly at him. He tips up his cap and continued using strokes on the painting. He looked to see which color he should use next....blue? Purple? Damn, purple is a very strong color but it looks perfect thus far! Grrr.....

"What's wrong?"

"Ah, I'm afraid I have used the wrong color but I can manage it...." Reo gruffed and started to think, staring at his painting....it was beautiful shaped picture of Haruto from head to toe. The colors looked well blended but could use a little more light to his peach skin because he has soft skin like a baby bunny. His eyes were correct but then the sky....the stars....they seems wrong. The starts he sprayed on right but then the sky itself look too purple then actually what he wanted. Fuck, now he has to redo it over!

"Let me see..." Haruto said and woddle his way over to see Reo's painting. He took a peek and studied. From Haruto's view, Reo's paintings were perfect and always were....however; why the stars?? Was it because of the first time we meant???

"Well, it's good."

Reo smiled.

"But....why the stars? You keep adding starts to every drawing. Why?"

Reo chuckled and kissed Haruto's cheek.

"It's something to remind me of..."

"Are you talking about that night when we had sex?"

"Yes. Remember what I said to you?"

Haruto gave a sort of signal with his hand and smiled nervously. Reo chuckled and held Haruto hands. They both looked into each other's eyes in silence for a few minutes.

"When I first meant, I was very surprised that you would pick someone like me to enter your house with little to know if I was a thief or not....you let me do whatever I can to get myself back on my feet with a roof over my head, somewhere to sleep....and food to eat. Yet, that's not all that I am grateful for. When we made love I.....felt like no other. Your skin was like honey against my skin and your lips were as tender as a glass of rich wine on vibrant night.

However; no matter what I felt addicted to you and I wanted more. I needed all your kindness and no one else can have it because part of me would die if I didn't have you, but.....I manage to grow stronger as we grew and grew....."

Haruto smile brighten more and more, giggling and blushing a soft, cherry red on his cheeks. To Reo, they looked lovely on him. Reo's heart pound with anticipation to just take off the robe and just make love to him right here and now, but they will be covered in all colors of starry night....but at this point who would care?

"That night I said you will be mine forever, right?"

"Mhm...." Haruto said softly.

"Well, I mean it for real."

Reo went in his pocket and took out a diamond crescent ring. Haruto's eyes widen and he covered his open mouth in shock.

"You're.....marrying me?"

"I wish but.....I'm not ready for that, yet. Is more like.....a promise ring. To love and to cherish....and to promise each and every single day that I will love you and honor you as mine and mine along. No one can replace you and you are everything that my soul wants."

Haruto was shedding tears and he took the ring and put it on. It was the same color as Reo's eyes.....a deep red.

"OH REO! I LOVE YOU!" Haruto shouted and the echo bounced. Haruto and Reo giggled softly and lean in and gave a sweet, delectable make out kiss.

"I would never want a better boyfriend."

They continued kissing and soon after they both started to take pieces of clothing off. Haruto bend over, pressing his bare chest onto the table and showing his bare behind and balls to Reo. Reo came behind him and press his crotch area against him and leaned forward to lick the center of his lower back, which made Haruto give out a soft groan and arch a little bit....

"I love you so much..." Haruto whispered sweetly.

Reo kissed up his back and came to his ear.

"I love you so much too...."

I miss this....I miss this....!

Reo quickly open his eyes and got up. He was sleeping in the same room in the same apartment....everything looked the same and everything felt different than what it used to be. Reo sighed deeply like he just came out of a time zone that he wishes he had forgotten. Haruto....is long gone. Since their breakup, it's never been the same for Reo only to make him push further away from love itself. He did go on a couple dates only to find lust and passion. He went to bars to get drunk and wake up late, never getting his art submission on time; so he was losing profits. His world was going down the drain and sort of still is. The safest place he can go to is when him and Haruto were making love and just....together.

Why, why did you have to leave me?

Reo heard laughter. That laughter was always so familiar....he went over and looked out the window. He saw Haruto, that smile he once gave to him and is not with a man that looked no better than him....he looked like some business man in a suit looking to steal people's money. However; Reo isn't to judge no one but himself at this point....maybe if he impressed Haruto more than he will have him back, but the dreams keep flooding back to haunt him....

Haruto....if only you could understand how much you mean to me through the stars. Every time I see your smile, my heart breaks in two. Oh, if you would have seen the captured stars I held on for you to show my undying love and pain once you left. Now, I feel nothing....

Reo shed a tear and watched as Haruto and his boyfriend disappear.